Batman, Assasin's Creed and lots of explosions

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Gornil

Thanks for the info, I haven't really tried MP yet, might give it a go. I have bought the game so I have supported THQ :)

I really like MP games where you have to coopoerate with your teammates, like in BF3, so if this game is anything like that I might like it =)

And I ALWAYS support new games that gives something new to the mix. At this moment I have supported at least 5 different kickstarter projects, and I usually buy all the good indie games that is after my tast (still havent bought MC, but is that really indie anymore?)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Norway
» Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Crowmart

Personally I liked the campaign a lot more than the multiplayer. I can see how the game wouldn't appeal so much if you aren't already a 40k fan. For me, I've been daydreaming of Space Marines stomping on heretics' heads since year 8 maths, so to see my 8 foot zealots come to life and to then to let me play as them was enough for me. It's the attention to detail, from a 40k background, that really makes this game what it is.
Crowmart

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Saudi Arabia
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Chef

i just hope any sequel comes out i can get to kick space marines in their over developed supersoldier crotch.... preferably with an iron shod boot

(i hate space morons with a deadly passion)
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 am «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by RubberJonny

Chef wrote:i just hope any sequel comes out i can get to kick space marines in their over developed supersoldier crotch.... preferably with an iron shod boot

(i hate space morons with a deadly passion)
Not sure we'll see a sequel; first Dark Willennium got in the way and now THQ are broke =( Although considering how much hate i hear there are people playing it. I think a sequel is needed for the game to reach its full potential but currently it works well and the DLC keeps it fresh.

If CoH 2 does as well as expected then we might get a sequel but you are looking at late 2013 at rthe earliest.

The Emperor Provides
- Jonny

P.S. Watch your tongue Heretic.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by RubberJonny

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by AngryCrocodile

I have acquired spaz mahryne and shall test it now...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by RampantBadger

just buyeded - thanks for the heads up - been looking to get this for a while, but didn't seem worth full price.

:D
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:35 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Roosell

Got it, but it blue screens my computer on loading.

Da fuck...
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Deadpunk

Roosell wrote:Got it, but it blue screens my computer on loading.

Da fuck...

You may be able to fix it by exiting steam and then running the installers at

...\steamapps\common\warhammer 40,000 space marine\redist\directx\DXSETUP.exe
...\steamapps\common\warhammer 40,000 space marine\redist\vcredist_x86.exe

The fact that the game is making your PC blue screen means that most likely you have a driver and/or BIOS issue as well but if it only happens for this then it may not be worth worrying about. At a pure guess I would say that its trying to use a component of DirectX that you don't have set up and your graphics drivers are wigging out over it.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Roosell

Deadpunk wrote:
Roosell wrote:Got it, but it blue screens my computer on loading.

Da fuck...

You may be able to fix it by exiting steam and then running the installers at

...\steamapps\common\warhammer 40,000 space marine\redist\directx\DXSETUP.exe
...\steamapps\common\warhammer 40,000 space marine\redist\vcredist_x86.exe

The fact that the game is making your PC blue screen means that most likely you have a driver and/or BIOS issue as well but if it only happens for this then it may not be worth worrying about. At a pure guess I would say that its trying to use a component of DirectX that you don't have set up and your graphics drivers are wigging out over it.

Tried running DirectX stuff, still b0rked.

Does it for Saints Row The Third too - rather annoying as I dropped a reasonable amount on that.

Might be BIOS?
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 pm «Top