Batman, Assasin's Creed and lots of explosions

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Deadpunk

yep, BIOS and drivers are generally the problem with BSOD
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Roosell

Woop, BIOS seems to have fixed it.

Updated them yesterday and it started giving me an actual BSOD rather than just black-screen crashing.

Went to some Beta drivers, and installed a crapton of other drivers off the website that I didn't have and that's fixed some problems with my sound too :D

Seems by great idea of installing Windows myself to save £80 has come back to bite me in the arse.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Crowmart

Who was asking for 80 pounds to install Windows? That's insane.
Crowmart

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Saudi Arabia
» Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by RubberJonny

PedroFromHell wrote:Who was asking for 80 pounds to install Windows? That's insane.
Too right! I'll do it for £75 ;)
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 pm «Top

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine by Roosell

PedroFromHell wrote:Who was asking for 80 pounds to install Windows? That's insane.

That's why I told them to shove it and bought the box without it installed.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 pm «Top

Would love to get some 4v4+ matches going in this game. It's currently in the Steam Sale for those who are interested.

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:00 am «Top