Batman, Assasin's Creed and lots of explosions

Paladins Beta

PostPaladins Beta by Runner

Trevor introduced me to HiRez's new objective based FPS called Paladins, a group of us had a great time playing the beta over the weekend. Basically you two teams of 5 that have a base containing a vault which is protected by three gates. There are three outpost areas that spawn one at a time that you contest like conquest in battlefield to spawn a seige tower that then rolls on to the enemy base. You can only attack the enemy base while the seige tower is alive.

There are a number of different champions that you can play as and in game you get a series of cards that each have different abilities and stat lines, so each game is always a bit different as there is a certain amount of luck to which cards, OP or otherwise, you draw.

Basically its a load of fun

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

http://www.paladins.com/

I have a few beta keys I can pass on if anyone is interested then holla
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by Roosell

For those already playing, you should have 3 Beta Keys to give away once you reach level 4

To get them, head to : https://www.paladins.com/my-account/

Log in with your Hi-Rez account, then under "Invitations", you can send Beta Keys to other peoples email addresses.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by Trevor Hanley

Roosell wrote:For those already playing, you should have 3 Beta Keys to give away once you reach level 4

To get them, head to : https://www.paladins.com/my-account/

Log in with your Hi-Rez account, then under "Invitations", you can send Beta Keys to other peoples email addresses.

Note this may not happen straight away. Because it's still a HiRez game. I hit lvl 4 Saturday and got them through today.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by Runner

lol Gorhkn is still labelled as wog in the player guide section:
http://www.paladinsworld.com/
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:53 am «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by Roosell

Runner wrote:lol Gorhkn is still labelled as wog in the player guide section:
http://www.paladinsworld.com/

#TeamWog
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by RampantBadger

wtf is this shit.

how long was I gone for ffs
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:32 am «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by spudsy87

Hey guys I have one spare key left if anyone wants it, just need email. :D
spudsy87

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 pm «Top

PostRe: Paladins Beta by StuntKid

spudsy87 wrote:Hey guys I have one spare key left if anyone wants it, just need email. :D

Thanks!

Not even level 2 and I have been given 3 beta invitation codes to giveaway. Well done, Hi-Rez!

Just need an email. PM/Steam me!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 pm «Top

New Champion & Patch Notes

New Champion: Evie, The Winter Witch

Weapon - Ice Staff
A blaster that fires an explosive blast of ice, dealing damage in an area
Ability 1 - Illusion
Spawn an illusion of yourself that fires on enemies and deals damage
Ability 2 - Blink
Teleport a short distance
Ability 3 - Soar
Hop up on your staff and take flight, moving at great speed

There is a TON of changes too. To basically everything. Link found here

http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.p ... 4#post7634
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:35 pm «Top

Some of the bigger stuff in this patch -

The Siege Engine is automatically destroyed if a gate is destroyed, meaning each Engine can destroy a single gate only.

In-match leveling has been dramatically accelerated. Players on average should reach level 5 and gain access to their Legendary card pick within the first 5-7 minutes. After level 5, players will continue to level up to a maximum of 10. Levels 6-10 players will have a choice to replace their currently equipped cards with a new card. Cards chosen between levels 1-5 will have half stats, meaning higher level cards will provide more flat Health and damage.

The change that we asked for has also occured

The beginning cards for each Champion have been updated. Each starting set of cards will include 4 Common cards, 1 Rare card, 1 Epic card, and 1 Legendary card:

Barik - Turret slight buff & Rifle big nerf (base damage from 300-250)

Pip - Got a buff. Now drops his slow instead of it just applying at whatever height he is. Meaning you can drop it off walls.

Skye - Damage reduced on normal attack & Poison bolts. Also I assume this could be the cause of Runner constantly whining he was coming out of stealth?

Hidden

Added a small grace period after activating Hidden where you cannot reactivate it, preventing accidental cancels

Also added a deserted system & report system. Lots & lots & lots of card changes but I/we don't know them well enough to really know what they'll mean!
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:44 pm «Top