Batman, Assasin's Creed and lots of explosions

WARMACHINE: Tactics

PostWARMACHINE: Tactics by RubberJonny

WARMACHINE: Tactics is a turn-based strategy game based on the popular table top war game from Privateer Press. It was successfully funded through Kickstarter last year and has just entered closed Beta for the Backers.
If you backed this project but not at the VANGUARD level and you wish to take part in the closed Beta you can upgrade your reward level by paying the difference between your current level and the VANGUARD level. Check your email for a survey request from Privateer Press.
(e.g. If you backed at the $35 COMMANDER level, then your Add On will be $30, bringing your reward level to VANGUARD)

Kickstarter Campaign:
RubberJonny wrote:Privateer Press are Kickstarting a PC game for their very popular table top game Warmachine. I've never played Warmachine myself but all i ever hear about the game is that it is the most balanced and bestest table top game ever. A PC game based upon this is most certainly something i'm interested in.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Privateer Press Interactive and video game developer WhiteMoon Dreams have joined forces to bring WARMACHINE to life. Inspired by the predecessors of this hallowed genre like Valkyria Chronicles, Final Fantasy Tactics, and the X-COM franchise, WARMACHINE: Tactics seeks to break new ground for turn-based tactics games by delivering a never-before-seen level of dynamic battlefield combat.

As you’ll see in the video, the development team has worked around the clock for several months to prove we have the experience and the ability to turn WARMACHINE into an incredible video game worthy of your pledge. Kickstarter has provided the opportunity to realize this vision, and with you on our side, we can make it a reality.
There are a lot of really great rewards which include unique table top models, sound track, art book, strategy guide and game manual. All digital documents are DRM-free. The game itself is available at the $20 backer level!
As usual there are also a bunch of great Stretch Goals including; additional armies, special characters, more game modes and an army painter.
Tutorial Videos:
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (as of July 2, 2014)
Minimum (PC)
Processor: 2.0Ghz+
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics: Intel 4000
Recommended (PC)
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics: NVidia GTX 670/AMD Radeon HD 7870 w/2GB VRAM
Minimum (Mac)
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics: Intel HD 5000 w/1MB VRAM Intel HD 5000 or Iris Pro requires 8GB of System RAM
Recommended (Mac)
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 780M/AMD FirePro D300 w/2GB VRAM

NOTE: The Mac version is very early on and may have considerable bugs and performance issues.

Website
YouTube
Dev Blog
Forums
Privateer Press
Facebook
Twitter

I'm super excited for this game and they appear to be on track for an August release.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:56 pm «Top

PostRe: WARMACHINE: Tactics by Chef

I kickstarted this, cannot wait for it to come to me
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:42 pm «Top

PostRe: WARMACHINE: Tactics by RubberJonny

40% off until 3rd April
You can try the demo before you buy!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm «Top