Batman, Assasin's Creed and lots of explosions

Grand Theft Auto V

PostGrand Theft Auto V by RubberJonny

Grand Theft Auto V is coming to PC!
Scheduled for release 'this fall'.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

The game is also prettier:
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am super excited not only because open world games are like crack to me but GTA V could potentially breathe some new life back in to TBC or at least give we lucky few something else to play :D

What do y'all think?

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 pm «Top

PostRe: Grand Theft Auto V by Crazyk

Played it on the ps3, enjoyed it a lot , will definitely getting it for the pc
Crazyk

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Grand Theft Auto V by RampantBadger

Any excuse to listen to that song again!
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Grand Theft Auto V by Roosell

Had it for 360, thought it was awesome. Tried to play online at launch, when it was broken, so was difficult to get a game. Has so much potential, especially if you're playing with friends.

Will definitely get this again for PC :dance:
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Grand Theft Auto V by RubberJonny

Roosell wrote:Didn't think it could look any prettier than the 360 version. I was wrong. Can't wait to actually play Online.
Should be fun! And we may even get Heists too :p
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:47 pm «Top

One of the things I was most excited about was Online heists, and they're still not in the 360/ps3 versions, which is why I'm not too bothered about waiting so long for the PC version as hopefully they will be out by then - the heists in singleplayer were quality.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:28 pm «Top

HEISTS!

Current UK pre-orders have the PC release set for 27 January. Hopefully it will not be further delayed and will have heists on launch.

A fun movie trailer made using GTA V:

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm «Top

I was wondering the other day when the release was - happy it's Jan and not Feb like I thought.

So hyped to actually play multi player and it not suck.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 pm «Top

PC launch delayed to "March 24, 2015." Also 4K UHD screen shots. You've got 10 weeks to get your GTX 980 tri-SLI setup completed!

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

*** Note that the Recommended Specs does not cover 4K requirements***

Peace Out!
Jonny!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 pm «Top

Delayed again to April 14th

Finding it hard to continue to give a shit about the PC port.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:19 am «Top