Batman, Assasin's Creed and lots of explosions

Elite: Dangerous

PostElite: Dangerous by Crazyk

For all those old school gamers who loved Frontier Elite in the late 80's and early 90's.
The same guy has released a "true to the old" remake but done on a massive scale.
I remember being 10 and playing Frontier on my dad's Amiga, spending hours flying around doing stuff.

The game is what you make it, but feels stable and very pretty.
You can do what you want, you can be a trader, bounty hunter or explorer. Or even a mix if you want.

Now it's fully released and people are playing who else is interested?
I know not everyone will but i think some will enjoy this.

Main website
https://www.elitedangerous.com/

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Elite: Dangerous by Crazyk

Official Trailer

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

More honest Trailer

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Elite: Dangerous by Calboa

I reckon I'll probably get it when I get paid, any tips for starting off?
Calboa

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 pm «Top

PostRe: Elite: Dangerous by Chef

Avoid thargoids and any planets with an anarchy government type. At least that what I did in 1985
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:52 pm «Top

PostRe: Elite: Dangerous by Runner

Calboa wrote:I reckon I'll probably get it when I get paid, any tips for starting off?

F10
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:22 pm «Top

The thargoids arnt in it yet, but will be added.

Probably the most easy way to start off is doing trade runs between system. There a few websites out there that help plan your route .

If you want to bounty hunt, anarchy systems are best for that, as you won't get punished for shooting down a player.

And pretty much it becomes what you make it, there are no real quick wins.
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:37 pm «Top

Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:38 am «Top