Set up or find games with your friends

E3 2011

PostRe: E3 2011 by AngryCrocodile

You have desecrated this thread with your mention of halo... Ergh. Although I did enjoy the first one when it came out...
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm «Top

PostRe: E3 2011 by Jasperman

to be honest i thought the halo games had a good story, most fps games these days dont have a great storyline to the anymore, and as for creating a whole new universe i think they did very well. I have also read a lot of the halo books as well and i must say they are actually pretty good, i enjoyed them and they supplied a nice background story to the games.
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am «Top

PostRe: E3 2011 by Renegade

Surprise game of e3 for me so far is Far cry 3, hopefully it'll fix the minor problems of the previous game so far it's looking really good.

"Did i ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nXjcMlX8oE[/youtube]
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 am «Top

PostRe: E3 2011 by Wilkie

Wii U looks interesing and i have to admit im impressed. Ill no doubt buy it as i do every nintendo console for Zelda but this console looks promising.
Check out GT for footage or this video for a general overview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguHQtP1 ... ture=feedu

Seems i dont have the power to imbed videos so a link will have to do
Sometimes I feel so sick with the state of the world I can't even finish my second apple pie
Wilkie

National Flag:
Australia
» Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 am «Top

PostRe: E3 2011 by Renegade

Wilkie wrote:Wii U looks interesing and i have to admit im impressed. Ill no doubt buy it as i do every nintendo console for Zelda but this console looks promising.
Check out GT for footage or this video for a general overview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguHQtP1 ... ture=feedu

Seems i dont have the power to imbed videos so a link will have to do

You can use the youtube icon if you use the advanced reply options or just use the tags [youtube]link[/youtube]
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 am «Top

PostRe: E3 2011 by Wilkie

Maybe i was using quick reply coz i have the youtube icon now on "post reply" option derp.
thx
Sometimes I feel so sick with the state of the world I can't even finish my second apple pie
Wilkie

National Flag:
Australia
» Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 pm «Top

PostRe: E3 2011 by RubberJonny

Renegade wrote:Surprise game of e3 for me so far is Far cry 3...

I don't care how unrealistic it is i do thoroughly enjoy being able to slide in video games. The new baddy is cool but i can't help but think "you're not The Jackal"... Piss take that the voice actor wasn't credited even google has let me down. Damn that dude was good.

Game looks nice but i hope they get rid of the "realistic" features from FC2 and it'd be nice to be able to mod weapons :)

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:03 pm «Top