Set up or find games with your friends

Artemis Game - 06/02/14

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Deadpunk

Chef wrote:Even DP made up for crashing in 40 seconds with some excellent gunning.

That space station had it coming.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:23 am «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Runner

40 seconds - new PB
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 pm «Top

Captain Chef:

Captain Crazy:

Captain DP:

Captain Shanks:
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Runner

captain SP (self penetration) more like 10 mins and 24 surviving enemies - seems like something a spy would do!!
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:38 pm «Top

Runner wrote:captain SP (self penetration) more like 10 mins and 24 surviving enemies - seems like something a spy would do!!

Hahahh XD
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Shanks

remember deploy the Alpha tactic EMP + NUKE = win
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:00 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Crazyk

Or the K tactic of just nuke the central ship in a group, come hard right and warp away as the nuke goes off
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:52 pm «Top