Players: 5/6
Chef - captain
Nickers - science
Shanks - Weapons
CrazyK - Engineering
Calboa - Comms
Sub/Second Game:
Roos

trial game to see how it works, please state if you have a preference for job role these are as follows:
helm, communcations, science, engineering, weapons and captain
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Shanks

pick me

weapons or helm
Shanks

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Crazyk

Me me me, engineering :-P or weapons, third choice is coms
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:08 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Calboa

Chuck me in for comms, I'm sure those aliens will enjoy my eloquence :P
Calboa

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Shanks

i am happy to go at the helm if someone else wants weapons as im not entirely sure letting the trigger happy hippy incharge might be wise :P
Shanks

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Runner

Engineering has one job, dont fuck it up crazy - http://youtu.be/Nv65AoK0zmQ?t=3m7s
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:26 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Calboa

Shanks wrote:i am happy to go at the helm if someone else wants weapons as im not entirely sure letting the trigger happy hippy incharge might be wise :P

SHOOT ALL OF THE THINGS!
Calboa

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Roosell

Up for it, just might be working late Thursday, so stick me as Sub for now.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Crazyk

Runner wrote:Engineering has one job, dont fuck it up crazy - http://youtu.be/Nv65AoK0zmQ?t=3m7s

bah, I'm sure Artemis has some respect for the laws of physics.

plus, I'm not Russian or Scottish but i am ginger...... but i could always do an accent, if that what gets you going ;)
Crazyk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:43 pm «Top

PostRe: Artemis Game - 06/02/14 by Chef

an excellent couple of games last night, well done everyone. Even DP made up for crashing in 40 seconds with some excellent gunning.
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 am «Top