A place to rant about windows 8 GUI

Siri

PostSiri by RubberJonny

Wow

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Siri by Runner

Love it, good legacy of mr jobs - even a seasond apple hater will struggle not to be impressed by siri
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:52 pm «Top

PostRe: Siri by RubberJonny

Runner wrote:Love it, good legacy of mr jobs - even a seasond apple hater will struggle not to be impressed by siri

Jobs did alot for Apple but can people please understand he didn't persoanlly design and build all their products ffs. He's the frontman it takes the whole band to make the music.
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:06 pm «Top

very true
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Siri by RubberJonny

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Siri by Chef

i'm an apple hater, and i'm still not impressed...

not until i get "tea... earl grey.. hot"
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Siri by Jasperman

im impressed tbh id like to try it myself first though
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:59 am «Top

used it on my house mates 4s quite a bit, unsuprisingly it doesn't cope with mumbling, slang or conversation themed questions... but it is very impressive and a step in the right direction. Typical apple design the best touch screen and then convince people to interface hands free :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 am «Top

PostRe: Siri by Jasperman

Runner wrote:used it on my house mates 4s quite a bit, unsuprisingly it doesn't cope with mumbling, slang or conversation themed questions... but it is very impressive and a step in the right direction. Typical apple design the best touch screen and then convince people to interface hands free :P

nothing like having a convo with your phone on the bus!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 am «Top

PostRe: Siri by AngryCrocodile

Need to intergrate it with google goggles... Thats also a fairly impressive piece of software....
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 pm «Top