A place to rant about windows 8 GUI

Google Plus

PostRe: Google Plus by Jasperman

TheChef wrote:and no one can join


you can invite people now :P
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 am «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by wickedwillie

ahhhh ignore my pm Jasper, just got invite from the best Nickers ever!!! :-D
User avatar
wickedwillie
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 am «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Shanks

did we say theres a way to shift all shit form fb too + ? or was we just hopeing ?
User avatar
Shanks
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Jasperman

To Download Facebook Stuff
When Logged into facebook
Browse to Account -> Account Settings -> Settings -> Download Your Information -> Learn More
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Renegade

Image
User avatar
Renegade
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Runner

ah james that is wowful XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
User avatar
Runner
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:00 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Chef

not even funny

btw thanks to those who have joined me... don't feel quite so lonely
User avatar
Chef
Dungeon Master
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Runner

lol i do only have 5-6 [people on it - i think they have a lot of work to do to bring it up to speed... the mobile app is aweful
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
User avatar
Runner
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 am «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Chef

i thought the android app was pretty good, better than faceache
User avatar
Chef
Dungeon Master
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Nickers

TheChef wrote:i thought the android app was pretty good, better than faceache


meh it's not so good, no hangout, multiple chat only, can't delete or edit posts and i can't figure out how to re-share on teh mobile app but that may just be me having a blonde moment...

I'm liking the fact that I have more friends than Runner on there atm :) (or does that just mean that a larger % of my friends fall into the uber geek\nerd demographic than Runners?)
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Image
User avatar
Nickers
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:45 pm «Top