A place to rant about windows 8 GUI

Google Plus

PostRe: Google Plus by Runner

meh i dunno it looks a lot like facebook when it started (which is intended as a compliment) but facebook is so heavily intergrated into society I struggle to see how + will fair but then again I'm probally not the only one that is bored of having boss, family and ex gf looking at my pictures and drunken status updates... nmaybe a switch would be healthy just dont want to loose the photos and tags XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Jasperman

this describes Google plus quite well :P

Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Chef

Jasperman wrote:this describes Google plus quite well :P

[ http://i.imgur.com/L4Uddh.jpg ]

funnily thats what my social circles are named
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm «Top

well i think that they need to pull their finger out asap and get a ios app for it as the ios market share is rather large and they need to be firing on all cilondars if they wish to compete with the facebook bemoth plus twitter is in it self a monster...

I see google plus as the Playstation move and the PS3... its the superior product but is about 2 years to late - like look at the wii its poorly made but it was their first and has the customer base so much so that the move controller is never gonna challenge it even tho its a technically far superior product

So be interesting to see if people are willing to upsticks from facebook...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:20 am «Top

PostGoogle Plus by Jasperman

Btw runner you can download everything from Facebook, not sure about tagged photos but most likely I'll double check whether tagged photos are downloaded as well when I get home later

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:46 am «Top

interesting :)

I need to really fucking sort out my photo archiving, life without iphoto is annoying :(
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by wickedwillie

So there is no possibility for me trying this? even when its beta?
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 am «Top

PostGoogle Plus by Jasperman

Read my first post I require ou to send me a pm with your emailaddress

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Chef

and no one can join
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Jasperman

TheChef wrote:and no one can join

you can invite people now :P
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 am «Top