A place to rant about windows 8 GUI

Google Plus

PostGoogle Plus by Jasperman

Google Plus

Whats your thoughts?

(if its still not public and you want to gain access, message me)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by RubberJonny

Like i said in the Shout Box; it has the potential to supersede Facebook but Facebook could quite easily just incorporate Google Plus' best features into their own site (kinda like WoW does to every other MMO). I personally would be quite happy for Google Plus to become top dog as i would like to regain contact with some friends i don't get the chance to see often (most notably those in the military) and the only reason i've lost contact with many old friends over the years is because i wasn't foolish enough to post my details on a site that has leaked/is likely to leak info whether on purpose or through poor security.

Other than hating Facebook i don't have much of an opinion. Myspace worked and was fun (being able to customize so extensively) but not only has everyone left the site it is just has too much going on while simoustainly losing alot of it's creative freedom.

It will be nice to get a fresh, effective and safe new site to work with, in my opinon.

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Chef

is it more than a facebook alternative? i thought pretty much every google process, email, search, was incorporated into it?
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 am «Top

Everything is incorporated or will be eventually. From what I've read that's the plan. It will be incorporated into all of googles sites. You can see the proof with the beta theme for gmail which matches the google plus design.

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:43 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Renegade

Pretty much

Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Jasperman

Renegade wrote:Pretty much

[ http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/googleplus.png ]

whats funny is I just posted that before i read this topic (on my g+ page that is)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by RubberJonny

Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:27 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by Chef

i only have jasper as a friend, so its not that good
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 pm «Top

PostRe: Google Plus by wickedwillie

still no new friends Chef? :-)

Mite look into this, doesnt look bad i think?

-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am --

hmmm u have to get an invite?
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 am «Top

wickedwillie wrote:hmmm u have to get an invite?

it's an exclusive service still in beta it's also why chef has no friends

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:09 am «Top