Everything from electric can openers to your latest gaming rig

Hidden Radio

PostHidden Radio by RubberJonny

Hidden Radio & BlueTooth Speaker
The speaker wirelessly supports iPhone, iPad or any other smartphone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth technology. If you have multiple speakers throughout your home, you can enjoy radiant sound, while seamlessly switching between them. Don’t have a Bluetooth device? It’s not s a problem: the HiddenRadio has a 3.5mm audio input plug that allows you to plug-in any device without Bluetooth functionality. We’ve also added a great built in AM/FM radio.

To turn it on you simply twist and lift the cap; the further you lift the cap the more internal volume is created and will amplify to over 80dB of crystal clear sound. This unique design connects and captivates the user through its intuitive functionality.

This is a really cool device! Over priced as fuck but what isn't these days. You can get one for $56 less than its retail price if you donate $119 (£76) to the Kickstarter Project linked above. If i had a Bluetooth device to sync it to i would almost definitely get one but at the moment at a little under £80 i'm very much on the fence. Still it is very, very cool.

This is a combo Cool Gadget and Great Offer post =)

Peace Out!
Jonny!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 am «Top

PostRe: Hidden Radio by Nickers

they do look cool, I love Kickstarter :) have you seen the Twine or the 3d printer that are on there atm?

Both look exceptionally cool!

N
x
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 am «Top

PostRe: Hidden Radio by RubberJonny

Nickers wrote:they do look cool, I love Kickstarter :) have you seen the Twine or the 3d printer that are on there atm?

I like the Printerbot but as interesting as it looks i have absolutely no use for Twine.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Hidden Radio by Runner

nefty little product :) looks like a good idea but for me when it comes to sound, size still matters - set of bookshelves or chunky heaphones for me
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:43 am «Top