Everything from electric can openers to your latest gaming rig

AMD Heaven GamExperience London

PostAMD Heaven GamExperience London by Renegade

http://www.amdheaven.com/

Lots of cool stuff happening on the day including an open bar :D

They will also be giving out CS:GO keys so best to get signed up quickly as i'm not sure how many places are left at this point.
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 pm «Top

PostRe: AMD Heaven GamExperience London by StuntKid

How cool! Free Admission, freebies and much more! Shame I' won't be in the UK then. Someone grab me a copy of Deus Ex? :)
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm «Top

PostRe: AMD Heaven GamExperience London by RubberJonny

Ahahahaha! AMD are throwing themselves at us and crying "please love us!" :lol:

Start making quality products again AMD and i'll start giving a shit.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm «Top

PostRe: AMD Heaven GamExperience London by Renegade

RubberJonny wrote:Ahahahaha! AMD are throwing themselves at us and crying "please love us!" :lol:

Start making quality products again AMD and i'll start giving a shit.

Peace!

Yea they really haven't shown much progress since the merger. I would have thought that they would be pushing the 'use our gpu and cpu's together for awesome peformace improvements' angle by now.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:47 pm «Top

PostRe: AMD Heaven GamExperience London by Runner

how was the event btw? sorry i couldn't attend
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 pm «Top