Latest information regarding the community

Legendary Craft Welcome

PostLegendary Craft Welcome by Runner

.:TBC:. Welcome Legendary Craft
Some of you eagle eye'd forum regulars will have noticed last night/this morning that a new subforum in the games section has emerged.

Legendary Craft is a Minecraft server set up and run by an old no bullshit member Fox, he started the minecraft server last week and over official sites it has had over 500 views in a few days. Two official reviews from other Server Listing Sights and even the Representatives liked it so much they said they would return as players. If you like minecraft or have thought about giving it ago please check it out.

We have set up a subforum for Legendary Craft in return for full access to the their 200 slot minecraft server for all .:TBC:. members. The aim is to give them a helping hand and give you access to a really good minecraft server. The hope is that people who play on their server are introduced to our community and people from our community are introduced to their server - its a win win all round. Planet Mincraft

About LC:
LegendaryCraft is a Minecraft roleplaying gaming community established through Steam 2010 January and is online 24/7 with a Legendary set of Plugins and Adminstrating team.

The Server has been proffesionally tuned and coded for minimum lag and minges. When you come on the server you will spawn in the Central City Rule Room, Read all the rules and the extra information.

Intro & RP:
From here you can start making money by helping players, starting a shop, selling items that you gain by mining/hunting. With money you can purchase almost anything, from the new Diamond Sword you've been wanting, to a Proffesionally made house or if you have enough you can set up your own Estate to either make money or fail. You can do anything you like as long as it doesnt contest with our rules.

Become a Landlord, Farmer, Miner, House Designer, Wolf Tamer, Shop owner/assistant, Fisherman, Gladiator, there is so much to do and so many jobs to take, the choice is yours!

We are currently constructing a PVP Arena for players to fight in and a plugin to allow the spectators to bet.

Our Main Plugins:
Bigbrother
WorldEdit
iConomy
Essentials Eco
Herochat
Chaircraft
LWC
Payday
WorldGuard
Along various other plugins to give you the best gaming experience possible.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by AngryCrocodile

Interesting. Only played minecraft a little. never multiplayer tho. may use this as a n excuse to play
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by Deadpunk

Same here, I checked out the server briefly today and I think it would be helpful to have a little more explanation of how it works as an RPG for the uninitiated. Found myself not really sure of how to get started or find a job etc. Certainly looks interesting though :)
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by Runner

sounds like me in real life dp weres the faq for that?
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by StuntKid

Cool, sounds great. Will have to check it out one day. Fox must've been on long before I joined NBR :) sooooooo welcome to TBC :lol:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by Legendary Fox

I can give you a brief overview on our Jobs System.

When a player enters they start with 10$. To earn cash you have multiple choices, You can get hired to work if you respond to a advertisement, you can do some Guild Tasks to earn Cash, Once you earn a fair amount you may have the option to buy a Commercial Plot to start your own shop. We currently have a Pawn Shop, General Store, Bakery, Lumber Merchant & a shop filled with other Miscellaneous items.

The main way of making cash is gathering resources, 85% of all resources/tools ingame are sellable. Ill give an example: You can mine three iron, put them in the furnace and create them into ingots and type /sell hand while holding them to make 80$.

I hope this answers your question.

If you have any more questions feel free to post on here or PM me.
Legendary Fox

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by Gintoss

Go Legendary Craft! I like this server a lot and i recommend playing on it.
Gintoss

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Netherlands
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 am «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by Jasperman

Legendary Fox wrote:I can give you a brief overview on our Jobs System.

When a player enters they start with 10$. To earn cash you have multiple choices, You can get hired to work if you respond to a advertisement, you can do some Guild Tasks to earn Cash, Once you earn a fair amount you may have the option to buy a Commercial Plot to start your own shop. We currently have a Pawn Shop, General Store, Bakery, Lumber Merchant & a shop filled with other Miscellaneous items.

The main way of making cash is gathering resources, 85% of all resources/tools ingame are sellable. Ill give an example: You can mine three iron, put them in the furnace and create them into ingots and type /sell hand while holding them to make 80$.

Maybe a Tutorial Section for the basics?
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:38 am «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by Deadpunk

Legendary Fox wrote:I can give you a brief overview on our Jobs System.

Ah, awesome, that's certainly enough to get started, I shall have another go at mining and crafting this evening.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 am «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Welcome by MonkeyMoobs

Ill be there! Nothing better than becoming "intoxicated" and playing some minecraft. RPG system seems really cool too.
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

National Flag:
Turkey
» Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:20 pm «Top