Latest information regarding the community

Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:.

PostHappy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by Runner

Well its officially been over a year since the forum went live and the server launched!
In true total banter fashion I can't remember the exact date and the surprise is delayed hahaha, to mark our Birthday we have been busy setting up a new stats package, I would liked to have (tried) to keep it a secret until it was ready for release but we have had to disable the old stats so that it doesn't squabble and interfear with the new system.

As a result the team balance function will not be functioning the same as before as it will be controlled by the new system, that may be bliss to some of you and to others probally no difference at all.

The new stats are almost ready and the aim is to import all the log files so that all the kills are entered into the new system but there is a chance that we have to start from scratch here again. I will be screen dumping the top 50 or so of the old stats page but if you want something specific get on there and screen dump asap!

Also I have been in talks with GSP's about hosting our 32 slot BF3 server and I am happy to report that I'm pre-ordering the server today Hurah! So lots of things to look forward to over the next 12 months - thanks so much to everyone for supporting the community please enjoy the cake xxx

Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:26 am «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by Jasperman

www.totalbantercommunity.com was purchased on the 9th of october, which was then followed very closely by a server. I would like to put forward that from this day forth TBC official birthday will be the date that the URL was purchased

URL Purchased: Sat Oct 9, 2010

Happy Birthday TBC

and

Thank you all for your support!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by Gornil

Whoop whooop! happy b-day TBC! :D

Good job on the server guys! Lets hope we can expand our community with the BF3 server :D
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 am «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by Chef

happy b'day to us, happy b'day to us happy b'day happy b'day happy b'day to us!!!
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 am «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by AcidicVirus

Yay, Happy Birthday to us!

Is there jelly and ice cream too - tis a must at a 1st bday :P
- Never Try And Bullshit A Bullshitter! -
AcidicVirus

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 am «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by Chef

yep there is, well there's jelly wrestling does that count
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:26 pm «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by StuntKid

Chef wrote:yep there is, well there's jelly wrestling does that count

Sounds like a plan!

HAPPY BDAY TBC!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by Runner

BF3 Server has been preordered!
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm «Top

PostRe: Happy 1st Bday .:TBC:. by wickedwillie

happy birthday and great job guys!!
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:22 pm «Top