Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by StuntKid

Runner wrote:
PedroFromHell wrote:It's called total BANTER community right?
I have provided you with banter. I have done my duty.

hahaha just read though this :P nice work

And also lots of :character-spamcan: as usual when people introduce themselves and the barrage of replies! Oh, look. :character-spamcan:
Nickers wrote:I like him already :D

:text-yeahthat:
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:16 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Nickers

oh I'm sorry I thought the whole point of this thread was to welcome people to the community and interact with them so they stuck around
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 pm «Top

;) noommm I love spam :dance: banter banter!!!
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Chef

i'm sorry, he is vastly superior in skill to me therefore i shall mark him now forever on my nemesis list....

... the list is now 4 miles long

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:01 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Reale

Nationality: Uk

About Me: Been along time since I have been around, I used to play css and l4d back in the day when NBR was going - I used to go by kebra/Pinged_spastic/Reale for those of you who might remember, I have one or two of the old NBR crew on my steam from way back when... Thought I would come and say hello once again now that I have heard a few of you are playing Dayz.
Reale

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:13 pm «Top

Welcome Reale!
Nice to play with you on Dayz today. You must've been around long before I joined NBR :!:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by wickedwillie

Hellow Pinged_spastic, been a while :D
Good to see you here mate!
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Runner

yer welcome back mate :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Jasperman

welcome back :D
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Reale

thanks for the warm welcome back! had a fun evening on dayz last night - even as hectic as it was lol... I forgot what it was like to be in a large community lol
Reale

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 pm «Top