Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Pord

Name : Gordon
Nationality : British (English)
Profession : Operating Departmental Practitioner (trainning), BSc in Business Information Tech

About Me:
From Stoke-on-Trent, went to uni at Aberystwyth. Now back in stoke doing my ODP training. Love climbing and downhill biking. Big Razer fan ;P. Was once part of the NBR commuity
Pord
» Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by wickedwillie

Hellow my friends!!!

Something bout me...

Name: Kristof
Nationality: Belgian (from the good part, the dutch speaking part...)
Profession: i "work" in a bank

About me: i started playing this game 5 years ago, and im still playing this stupid addictive game! I even bought a new pc so i could play again... The thing im looking forward most is the fun and shouts and laughs on the server...
If u wanna know more, u can always add me on the Book of Face: Kristof Willems
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Belgium
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Chef

big hugs willie!!
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Gornil

WILLIEEEEEEEE!!!!
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:21 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Jasperman

Willie :text-welcomewave:
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by roebot

Nationality UK/Brit/English take your pick
Profession: Work in finance
Music: Metal, rock, D'n'B, breakbeat

About Me: You may know me as crocoduck from nbr (in fact i might go back to that name as i don't have a spray for roebot :) ). Started cs with 1.6 at uni (Nottingham - computer science) then moved onto css. Was pretty regular on NBR servers during their peak but started playing l4d and couldn't cope with the recoil or no melee so stopped for a while. Looking forward to some good old css when the servers up and running, in particular owning iLL (if he's on here) and hiding from shanks' knife :D
roebot

» Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:21 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Quad

Name - Quad / Craig
Age - 20
Nationality - Scottish
Profession - Civil engineering student

About Me: i liek bears
Couch
Quad

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Runner

fuck yo couch nice to have you back :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by iLL

roebot wrote:in particular owning iLL

say WHAT?! :P
iLL

National Flag:
Sweden
» Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Runner

hahahahaha
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am «Top