Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Dei

Name : Calum
Nationality : British (Scottish)

Playing : SCII, League of Legends, L4D2, CoH, and will have TF2/CS:S soon :)

Hoping to get back into the online gaming scene via this community, used to play NBR servers religiously :).
As far as what i'm doing? I'm sitting on my hands, generating a lot cash and in the not too distant future im going to travel for as long as I feel, part of the plan is to find somewhere to settle down. :)
Last edited by Dei on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.
Dei

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Earth
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by StuntKid

Name: Louis
Nationality: British (Cantonese ethnicity)
Profession: Filmmaker (looking for work)
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Nickers

yay skiddie :)
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by onearmedbandit

StuntKid wrote:Name: Louis
Nationality: British (Cantonese ethnicity)
Profession: Filmmaker (looking for work)

Let me know if you ever need an extra :D
onearmedbandit

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Jasperman

Welcome Everyone most of ye i know but there are a few i dont know!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by angelofhell

Hi all , :D

Im lisa but prefer lis
Im 27 but feel more like 47 these days
Brittish ( english )

Ive just been introduced to these fps games and so far im addicted to css and L4D 1 & 2 thanks to the trooper.
Im fun and bubberly and love a gd laugh the trooper has advised me this is the right place to be for that. Just a quick heads up i am the trooper fiancee incase he denies it lol ;)
It’s true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don’t tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets set on fire.
angelofhell

» Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Jimmy

Guten Tag!

Name: Markus
Nationality: Germany (Berlin)
Profession: Social Worker

About me: Most of you know me as Huey and some really old schoolers as Al.
I was playing on the NBR servers for many years and I am really glad you guys
had the balls to start something new. :clap:
Jimmy

National Flag:
Germany
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Jasperman

angelofhell wrote:Hi all , :D

Im lisa but prefer lis
Im 27 but feel more like 47 these days
Brittish ( english )

Ive just been introduced to these fps games and so far im addicted to css and L4D 1 & 2 thanks to the trooper.
Im fun and bubberly and love a gd laugh the trooper has advised me this is the right place to be for that. Just a quick heads up i am the trooper fiancee incase he denies it lol ;)

we are indeed friendly, if you feel insulted by anything we do happen to say in passing (if its me im def more than likely joking for example calling Runner a hobbit can be very insulting to the little people but ive had no repercussions yet) welcome to the forum!!!

Huey you were Al? i... never realised..... :(
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Snake

Name : Aidin
Nationality : Dual Nationality (maybe 3 soon :O) British Iranian (moved to the UK when I was only 9 months :()
Profession : Still a student, was self employed for a year but sold my business to keep up with education :)

About Me:

ALways been called Snake.
What can I say? I used to game A LOT and competitively, first with the Unreal Tournament games and Age of Empires then with Counter-strike/Source but I don't have time anymore. NBR was a good, friendly place to go when not playing matches :).

I am in my masters year at University studying Chemistry at Loughborough; hopefully moving on to a post-grad Masters in Chemical Engineering at Imperial or Cambridge if funds allow else I may be having to stick close to home :(.

I do hope to move out of England and move to Japan maybe. I just started learning Japanese too :P.
Last edited by Snake on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snake

» Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Ecosse

Oops you got me there Senz its (220*2/10)=???
Ecosse

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:17 pm «Top