Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce yourself by FingersLikePigsTits

Name : Matt Schwinger or fingers or tits or pigs
Nationality : English (even tho my surnames austrain)
Profession : Lets just say i get paid to watch movies on my Iphone all day :D

Not really a forum fan but il show my face from time to time, il be there on the servers kickin ur asses(not), keep up the nice work on the webby!!!

Playing: L4D1/2 tf2 css coh pes11

Lets get it on !!!!
FingersLikePigsTits

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by mrfruitbowl

Name - Alan
Age - 22
Nationality - Irish

About Me:
I play all sorts but my obsession is with RTS games! Spend most of my time playing SC II, drinking, working part time in a cinema and playing guitar. I love music more than anything, as long as it's original i'll probably enjoy it. I'm also a real life friend to Jasp who introduced me to NBR.
So two banelings walk into a supply depot...
mrfruitbowl

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Nickers

Name: Nic or Niki or Mrs C
Nationality: English
Profession: dust measurer

About me: I'm Chef's other half, a self confessed geek been playing games for far too long but only got into CS when I started going out with Andy and "met" all the lovely peeps off NBR. hopefully we can all start playing together again (although I'm in far flung places again pretty much till the end of November :( )

N
xx
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Runner

well impressed nickey your the first person to post the yellow headings bythemself lol im a sad cunt really arnt I :P

and lol Dust Measurer HAHAHAHAHAHAH :P Love the description, now theres Job Satisfaction i should change my job title to glorified tea maker to reflect how i feel :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Nickers

lol the colours aren't difficult!
I have been a nerd since long before I could have heard
That bookish girls should look and act a certain way
And I'll still be a geek when I am utterly antique

Nickers

National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by iLL

Name: Stefan (._., lain, face, iLL - whatever).
Nationality: Swedish
Profession: Student

About me: I'm currently studying Digital Media Design at the university of Örebro. If everything goes well, I will be done in about one and a half year from now, in the hopes of being a graphic/motion designer one day ;). Games I play on my spare time is mostly HoN and... HoN :P But since you guys brought me back I'll most likely start playing CSS again.
iLL

National Flag:
Sweden
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by thetrooper

its good to see so many old faces (did you see what i did there) on here :)
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Donkey

IRL: Tedd
Nationality: English
Profession: Software Developer (A non geek version though, so don't ask for advice)

About Me:

Been playing CS for about 10 years now, since 1.5, and havent played much else since. Did partake in quite a bit of wow, but managed to get myself off of that drug. Love pissing about on CSS with the old guys, Shanks, Runner et al or else owning with the scout.

Some of my favourite gaming moments have come from playing arranged L4D games, and I hope through this new base we'll be able to arrange a few more games, as havent played much l4d2 recently because public is so horrible
Donkey

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:07 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Gornil

Name: Ole
Nationality: Norwegian
Profession: Student/working

About me:

Really great to see so many old faces here =D As so many other have said, I also miss the good'ol days when the NBR servers were always full of players and banter.
I have played on NBR since almost the beginning, went through many I.P. changes and set backs. I still enjoy a game of CSS once in a while, but dont have the time to play as much as I used too.
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Varberg

s'pose its only right im coming after Gorn.

Name: Kjell (yeah, and i know u guys can¨t pronounce it
Nationality: Norwegian
Profession: .... as it always gets a comment for a gaming nerd... i'm a teacher. Primary school

About me:

Well, the awesomest there is... or? Nah, joining the x-gaming-addicts of this little community, and i think it's fun when the 20- says so, coz i've been playing this game
(or some version of it) since u were like....10? lol... x-clan leader, x-21/7 gamer...but got a family now, that cuts hard back on ur gaming time...so only playing
randomly when the oppurtunity presents itself...only play cs:s on pc i think, and some FM. Else im on the ps3.
Varberg

» Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 pm «Top