Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Chef

Name - Andy
Age - 32
Nationality - Anglo - Irish
Profession - Operations, Customer Services, Billing and Accounts Manager (Yes that is my title)

About Me:
Well whats to say, i'm an Essex Boy lost in mancland, I live with my gorgeous gal Mrs Chef, and three lovely snakes, Gwendolin, Valkarie and Brian (whose a girl). I used to play CS but got fed up with all the arrogant little cumbuckets creaming how their headshots were just the best thing ever... yawn.

Games I Play:
I play, Mass Effect, Dragonage, TF2, CS, CoH, CoDMW2 L4D/2, BFBC2, BF3, ESV Skyrim. Recently i've got into scenario paintball, and showing my geeky side collecting WH40k as well.
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Runner

Name: Luke Albins
Profession: Runner (you may laugh but my official Job Title is 'Head Runner' of Teddington Studios lol)
Music: Foo Fighters, Muse, Biffy Clyro, Snow Patrol, Kings of Leon, Led Zeppelin, Queens of The Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures and so on...
Favorite Album: 'The Colour And The Shape'

About Me:
Total Banter Co-Founder, long time -NBR- veteran back from as far as the days of Moneystyles and PoppyMcShotgun just after DubGap, I'm sure you all know me somehow by now :) Love talking shit while playing Cs:S, its all about the banter (since the name). I've met up with a lot of the community in real life: Zerostyles, Chef, Greggles, Jet, Jager, Grav, Magic, Spoon, SpeedDemon and Acidic :P I've even made a film with Chef (although as he likes to put it he had to 'show me where to put it' so I would know how to use it properly in future - take from that what you will.... :P) Has been a shame to see the NBR wilt but I'm looking forward to all the positives and qualities of the NBR living on in this community with the people that made it so great in the first place.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by kelticknight

Name - Brian
Age - too old ,i say older than all of you
Nationality - Irish
Profession - network i.t engineer of awireless broadband company 3 of us friends setup this year together after a company did the dirt on us ,also do i.t in general
being involved in pc stuff too long from building too all ,any enough about that boring stuff

About Me:
use too be a hard gamer ,but these days ,too old and slow too,so just for fun,also into 4x4 offroading stuff too blow off steam
nice too see old names here,looking good guys
Last edited by kelticknight on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kelticknight

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Chef

Keltic, I'm sorry but you always struck me as being 14... don't have a clue why
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by kelticknight

thats ok chef,i guess when gaming,you act more younger than you are too get away from life some times
kelticknight

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by JonnyFloater

Name: JonnyFloater
Proffesion: Proffesional Doormat (waiter)

About Me: Was never a prolific NBR forum user, but did drop in from time to time. Played the NBR server for years and became a reasonable player. Had an 18 month gap year of hardcore gaming then became employed and had to replace gaming with work. Reconise all the names on this forum and its a pleasure to see everyone reuniting. A big hello to everyone and bring on the new server, might see if i can get another 18 month sabbatical.
JonnyFloater

» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Renegade

Name:James
Nationality: English
Profession:Degree student/Modern IT apprentice at a University

About Me:
Pretty hardcore gamer I play tonnes of different games. Used to play a lot of high-level competative css before having to quit about a year ago to concentrate on studies.

I know Runner pretty well as i'm very good friends with his brother Sparkeh who i'm sure will be making his own post here very soon.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by vBeeeee

onearmedbandit wrote:Name : Mike
Nationality : British (English)
Profession : Lawyer (trainee), musician, theatre technician, film extra, model

About Me:
In case you didn't know, I really do have one arm. I grew up in Portsmouth and went to uni in London, where I now live (in Camden). I like music and I like sports. I've been part of the NBR crew for a long, long time!

you forgot to metion your epic lag :D
vBeeeee

» Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by BobDole

HELLLOOOOOO
Name : Robert or Bob

Profession I'm a professional professional, basically pro at bein pro ;)

Game name Bob Dole™ or i was once known as Buzz Lightyear

Good too see so many nbr vets here

About meeee
I like css and wow, css isn't working atm, :evil: as soon as i get it up and runnin hope to see y'all on there!
BobDole

» Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Sparkeh

Name- Leo Albins ("wait... albins?? oh fuck not another one")
Age - 20
Nationality - British

About me - Been gaming for a very long time now considering my age and im very much loving it. Educational background reaches into drama / theratrical performance, Computers (support, network, management) and in the future if things go my way maybe Psychology too. Spent some time on NBR servers a while back (having a blast) so some of you might remember me flailing horribly. Also took part in the L4D tournie which was a blast, would love to see more of that action with such nice people, so here I am :D . Willing to help on matters if anyone needs it (providing I can actualy be usefull :O xD ).

Looking forward to gettig to know y'all better and sharing good times :D .

*edit* - oooh saw someone 'GAMES I LIKE/PLAY' list... heeeeeeee :)...

Constantly playing:
TF2, WoW, L4D1/2, SCII, BF:BC2, PVK:II

Played/Generaly fond of:
Mass Effect 1/2, Batman Arkham Asylum, Bioshock, Plain Sight, MTG: Duels of the Plainswalkers, Age of Chivalry, Alien Swarm, Dawn of War, Torchlight - and a bunch of MMO betas
Sparkeh

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:58 am «Top