Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Jasperman

KoNLaR wrote:I just found Break while searching for some DayZ videos and he made some really awesome ones! And I was looking to play some DayZ myself with a really good squad so thought I'd ask him :) I also play Battlefield 3, but im part of another sort of clan I guess which I play that with (Used to play DayZ with them, but they all stopped, and wasnt sort of squad play I wanted) But yeah Im up for some BF3 games too when I got time for it :) I also play on a competitive team and would say im pretty good in the game :)

Although I cant seem too find the Mumble info, so if someone could help me with that? :)

Welcome Konlar! Im one of the far too busy admins on here... :P Ill make a new thread for the info of the mumble just for new people joining :)
At the top right of our "Banter Box" on the index Page you should be able to see a number of Icons. These are all Functioning Buttons which will launch each program and connect you to our server. So easy way to connect is to click the mumble icon :D

As for "Clan" I would just like to clarify that TBC isnt a "clan" we are "Community" thus its all about the banter, fun, shaninagans, jokes, friendship, healthy debating (with RPGs if need be).

Hope to see you on our servers and dont forget to check out our squad death matches it not clan based just merely us playing each other in a somewhat competitive way :D
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Zetoc

Welcome Konlar!
Enjoy your stay :D
Zetoc
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Denmark
» Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:25 am «Top

PostIntroduce Yourself! by GodzAcre

Name - Eddy
Age - 1982
Nationality - Dutch
Profesion - Student (political science/business studies)

About Me:
My homebase is Amsterdam. Im still working on my bachelor degree and I hope too graduate in 2013/14.

Im a dedicated battlefield player, started with BF1942 Desert Combat Mod and still going strong. Other games I play are: World of Warcraft, Simcity, Fifa, Call of Duty and in the past I played CS. I used to be an hardcore gamer, with my old clan Dutchclan we played lots of clanbase matches. Dutchclan doesn't exist anymore because most members started to do mature stuff, like having kids.

I enjoyed playing with TBC members and im looking forward to play more often with you all.
Image[/url]
GodzAcre

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Netherlands
» Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:18 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Renegade

GodzAcre wrote:Name - Eddy
Age - 1982
Nationality - Dutch

About Me:
My homebase is Amsterdam. Im still working on my bachelor degree and I hope too graduate in 2013/14.

Im a dedicated battlefield player, started with BF1942 Desert Combat Mod and still going strong. Other games I play are: World of Warcraft, Simcity, Fifa, Call of Duty and in the past I played CS. I used to be an hardcore gamer, with my old clan Dutchclan we played lots of clanbase matches. Dutchclan doesn't exist anymore because most members started to do mature stuff, like having kids.

I enjoyed playing with TBC members and im looking forward to play more often with you all.

Welcome! Good to see another Battlefield vet! If you are wanting to get into CS again you can join us on our CSGO server as well.
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by StuntKid

GodzAcre wrote:Age - 1982

Welcome to the forum Eddy! I see you've been around since the early ages :D
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by RampantBadger

GodzAcre wrote:Name - Eddy
Age - 1982
Nationality - Dutch

About Me:

Hey Eddy - I think I saw you on the BF server the other day :)

Get yourself in the mumble channel next time you're on!
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by MonkeyMoobs

Hi
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Turkey
» Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:50 am «Top

MonkeyMoobs wrote:Hi

You sound fat.

Are you fat?
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by MonkeyMoobs

Are excessively large and fat the same thing? If so then yes
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Turkey
» Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 am «Top

MonkeyMoobs wrote:Are excessively large and fat the same thing? If so then yes

lol fatty.

GTFO
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 pm «Top