Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by KoNLaR

Name - Håkon
Age - 15 (Consider myself more mature than my age)
Nationality - Norway

About Me:
Im just a guy that enjoys playing video games seriously with others, I asked to play some DayZ with Break and his squad and he told me to join here :) I currently go on school and play handball :)
Last edited by KoNLaR on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KoNLaR

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by StuntKid

Welcome Konlar! Hope to see you on DayZ sometime. We also have CS:GO, L4D2 and BF3 servers. come play with us there too! :)
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Runner

KoNLaR wrote:Name - Eirik
Nationality - Norway

About Me:
Im just a guy that enjoys playing video games seriously with others, I asked to play some DayZ with Break and his squad and he told me to join here :) I currently go on school and play handball :)

Welcome KoNLaR enjoy your stay, i keep meaning to play dayz as i havent in ages but as skid says we are regularry on bf3 and l4d2 if you like that too :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by RampantBadger

KoNLaR wrote:Name - Håkon
Nationality - Norway

About Me:

Welcome!
Get involved in BF3 - you get to shoot Runner.
Which is good.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Gornil

Nationality - Norway

About Me:

Velkommen landsmann! Som alle andre har sagt så håper jeg du trives her, skulle det vært noe så er det bare å ta kontakt =)

Kan jeg spørre hvordan du kjenner Break (ikke ofte man møter andre nordmenn her inne) xD
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by RampantBadger

Gornil wrote:
Nationality - Norway

About Me:

Velkommen landsmann! Som alle andre har sagt så håper jeg du trives her, skulle det vært noe så er det bare å ta kontakt =)

Kan jeg spørre hvordan du kjenner Break (ikke ofte man møter andre nordmenn her inne) xD

Yep.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:55 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Trevor Hanley

Gornil wrote:
Nationality - Norway

About Me:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Chef

Trevor Hanley wrote:
Gornil wrote:
Nationality - Norway

About Me:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I could, but I cannot be bothered
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 am «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by KoNLaR

I just found Break while searching for some DayZ videos and he made some really awesome ones! And I was looking to play some DayZ myself with a really good squad so thought I'd ask him :) I also play Battlefield 3, but im part of another sort of clan I guess which I play that with (Used to play DayZ with them, but they all stopped, and wasnt sort of squad play I wanted) But yeah Im up for some BF3 games too when I got time for it :) I also play on a competitive team and would say im pretty good in the game :)

Although I cant seem too find the Mumble info, so if someone could help me with that? :)
KoNLaR

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce Yourself! by Gornil

Nice, just join our mumble, there is usually someone on it after 4-5 in the afternoon. So just jump inn and see what games they are playing and join them =)

Info:
mumble.killercreation.co.uk
Port: 2041

I dont think there is any password, but if it is try: banterbanter or banter or Banter or BanterBanter =p
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:47 pm «Top