Latest information regarding the community

Introduce Yourself!

PostIntroduce Yourself! by Senz

well i start this off then since i for once have a few minutes..dno how to format it but here goes

Name - Eirik
Age - 23 (lol were getting older :( )
Nationality - norway
Profesion - electrician

About Me:
Normally, or rather before i was ur stereo type gamer, spending all my free time playing games and doing decently in them, but 15th january 2010 i got a son and now im so inactive its painfull, still "dreaming" of the day i can properly return to the gaming scene and hopefully it will be soon

-hopefully most of the people here will recognize me from -NBR- and just incase someone DID wonder i havent forgot any of u, just wait..as zetoc would say "ill be back" (or get to the choppar but doesnt rly fit in)
Senz

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by vBeeeee

Nationality - French
Profession: Waiter working for Jamie Oliver
Music: Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Rock

About Me:
Used to be a Gaming Addict, was a noob on NBR and then started picking up on how to play, ended up playing for a good CS:S team which we got sponsored for but in the end had to quit as i decided i didnt want to play computer games so much anymore. Now days only play casual :)

Some of you may remember me from my previous Nick "SpeedDemon", either for getting pwned by me or you pwning me. Cant wait to see you guys online and get some games going.
Last edited by vBeeeee on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vBeeeee

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by MasterandCommander

IRL: Cian
Nationality: Oirish

About Me:
Looks like we have a network of retired gaming addicts here :P. Was one for years, a proud 2,000 hours spent in CSS most of em on NBR, but dont have much time at the moment with exams and school. Still play CSS and TF2 on occasion, quite capable of kicking anyones ass, so if you see me on our server (fingers crossed) you should be very afraid.
MasterandCommander

» Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:12 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Ecosse

Hi,

stil the same old nooblet :P
getting older every day

Nicks: still the same Ecosse

hopefully is as good ore even better than the the NBR comunity
Last edited by Ecosse on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecosse

National Flag:
Belgium
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Senz

Ecosse wrote:Age: not telling to old for this shit (220*2/100)=???

lol at first i miss-calculated and got to 110, then again and got 4..but never to old mate, play hard, go pro :D
Senz

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by Jasperman

IRL: Brien
Nationality: Irish

About Me:
Originally an NBR man but have now become founding members of this little place. (i spend all my time coding for the forum so far, server coding and set will begin soon for me). Im a Software Engineer (will be in less than a year) and have spent a load of time gaming!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by AcidicVirus

Howdy folks!

Name: Karl
Nationality: UK

About me:
ex CSS and general gaming addict forced to retire all hardcore gaming due to birth of son in August. Try to snatch a few hours here and there inbetween work and family life.

Nice to already see some old faces from the NBR days. Hoping this will provide some classic CSS games with all the banter like we used to in the days when NBR was at its height. L4D sundays would be cool too ;)
- Never Try And Bullshit A Bullshitter! -
AcidicVirus

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 pm «Top

Posti am the trooper (or translated as easy kill) :P by thetrooper

hey all,

as the title says i am "the Trooper"

i am on old school player from the days of Runner and shanks , zetoc and many more.

i am an old man (36) so please take pity on me when in your sights.

if i know these people like i used to then this is gonna be a fun community for both experienced player and absolute newcomer.

two things to watch out for :

1: shanks and his cool knife
2: runner and his silky voice

i love this community already

people who ive played with before....... you know how far im willing to go to make this happen (translated as whatever i can do for you i will) ,i love you all.

I miss the good old days , the days where you couldnt play CSS because you were laughing too much to shoot straight

EDIT: if any of you wish to add me on steam my ID is :- spaced666 please feel free as i oinly got 5 steam friends and im lonely , hell even the cat is getting sick of me now :)
Last edited by thetrooper on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
You take my life but I'll take yours too
You fire your musket but I run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

[img=center]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW8J-yDR6ylK-bH250xyOF0uJClLETJZq4nlNiAXH5VqAJoa5K[/img]

thetrooper

» Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Introduce yourself by onearmedbandit

Name : Mike
Nationality : British (English)
Profession : Lawyer (trainee), musician, theatre technician, film extra, model

About Me:
In case you didn't know, I really do have one arm. I grew up in Portsmouth and went to uni in London, where I now live (in Camden). I like music and I like sports. I've been part of the NBR crew for a long, long time!
onearmedbandit

National Flag:
Norway
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 pm «Top

PostRe: i am the trooper (or translated as easy kill) :P by Chef

Hey Up Troop,

long time no see mate
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 pm «Top