Latest information regarding the community

TBC December Update

PostTBC December Update by Runner

Hi guys,

I'm off backpacking for 3 weeks in Thailand, whilst I'm away Tirilelis is the best person to contact if the servers go down. He has an account set up with our Games Server Provider and can submit tickets, restart the servers and run updates if needed.

Battlefield 3 has now closed as it was the end of its paid lease, mumble and L4D2 continue on and their invoices have been settled for another 6 month stint.

Now we find ourselves in a transitional and contracting state as a community but please do no worry, come the new year I will be putting a team together to help finish update/modify the forum and we will start real discussions about finding ourselves a new (or old) flagship server for TBC.

The plaguing SQL errors are unacceptable and will be the focus of January/February, I sight my own disappearance in moving house and redecorating through the summer.

I believe that the lack of a flagship server is what results in our current low numbers, and mumble dwindling a bit in recent weeks, so we need another game that brings us all together again and that will happen in 2014. In the mean time keep organising games and messaging each other and mumble will I'm sure re-populate.

I am out of the country from 30/11/13 till 21/12/13 so I'll see you online around Christmas :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:20 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC December Update by Trevor Hanley

I hereby propose this christmas break be the christmas of L4D2. We won't all have to spend AGES every round waiting for runner to ready up. If anybody has evidence of how often this occurs I'd welcome it posted in this thread.

Am up for any games and a new "flagship" would be great. Can't see forcing BF4 will work so maybe we'll have to get creative. Have a good time in Thailand dear.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:52 pm «Top

PostRe: TBC December Update by Roosell

More games of LFD would be cool. We are suffering from not having a BF3 type game that eeeeveryone has bought - I've held off BF4 just in terms of price tbh. Smite has been good, but the nature of that game doesn't lend well to big groups or differing skill levels.

I've generally been on Mumble most nights recently, if anyone ever fancies playing anything then just pop into Mumble or the banter box and I'll usually be up for something.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:55 pm «Top