Latest information regarding the community

BF4 Servers

PostBF4 Servers by Runner

You may have seen my post on facebookalready, if so I appologise for offering this information in stereo as there are far more pressing things in life.

EA have chosen a far smaller number of GSP's to host BF4 and our provider has been left off this list which is puzzling and frustrating as they currently host a large portion of UK BF3 servers. As with most of EA's money grabbing game ruining choices (my view not gaming deluxe's words) I fail to understand why... If your interested please read on and perhaps sign the developing petition, not that EA will care either way:

Hi Gaming Fans,

I writing to inform you of the recent news GamingDeluxe has received with regard to hosting BF4, which is due for release in 7 weeks.

Electronic arts in their infinite wisdom have decided to trim their RSP list for the game to a very fine list. Consequently this means we have not been included on the list, and will not be able to host BF4 for you. The facts of our hosting of previous BF games speaks volumes. GamingDeluxe currently host 170 UK servers and gametracker has a total of 350 listed, therefore we are hosting half of the UK BF3 servers and yet we have been left out of EA's core list. This means you will be required to find another host if you are looking to get a BF4 server. EA are yet to release a list of these providors so sorry we cant shed any light on that question.

A large group are trying to get EA to hold off on this decision and try and get the independent GSP's back onto the list, please take 5 minutes of your time to visit this site and sign the petition and also post this link to this on your forums so your clan mates can sign also.

https://www.change.org/petitions/don-t- ... supporters

Best Regards,

The GamingDeluxe Team
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 pm «Top

PostRe: BF4 Servers by Trevor Hanley

I'm getting closer & closer to thinking I'll be able to stop myself from buying this.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 am «Top

PostRe: BF4 Servers by RampantBadger

Trevor Hanley wrote:I'm getting closer & closer to thinking I'll be able to stop myself from buying this.

Just get it on console.
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:10 pm «Top

PostRe: BF4 Servers by Chef

I've signed

So probably will be banned before I've bought it
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:06 pm «Top

PostRe: BF4 Servers by AngryCrocodile

I wait until they release the list of gsps they're actually going to hold hands with before doing some research...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:04 am «Top

PostRe: BF4 Servers by RubberJonny

Official server providers for Battlefield 4 Beta and launch.
Below is the initial list of game server providers on PC that we will work with for Battlefield 4 during the Beta and launch of the game. We believe that these proven RSP’s will be able to offer global coverage of game servers.

Battlefield 4 game server providers

4NetPlayers
NitroServ
Multiplay
MyInternetServices
I3D
Gameservers.com
Gamed!
NFOservers
Hypernia
Gportal
Fragnet
AusGamers
Rocketblast
ForTeam
Trinity Games
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 am «Top

PostRe: BF4 Servers by Runner

Theres not many of us playing this, if a group of people would like to get a server I'll look into the viability but as it stands its fair to say we are not bothering with a BF4 server as it stands.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:18 pm «Top