Latest information regarding the community

Banter Box 2.0

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Chef

how does bb2.0 link in with smartphones or work pcs?

ideally i would like something like tapatalk that is able to read bb messages, as its not going to be easy surruptiously looking at these things at work.
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:28 am «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Calboa

The new one looks pretty good, I would definitely be up for a change to that.
Calboa

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:48 am «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Runner

The codologic chat boast of mobile support after purchase, so it's a bit of a chicken before the egg answer this (try the demo on your phone).

The demo site isn't perfectly setup for mobile showcase atm, I have tried it on my iphone (via the demo link) and I can't seem to get to a chat room but it works really on instant messaging so I'm assuming once configured the chat rooms work work just as well in a work friendly manor (as friendly as looking at your phone can be).

I'll try and make a stripped out gutted page called http://www.totalbantercommunity.com/work that has no header and is very understated so peoples can access what ever chat system in a more work discrete manor.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:50 am «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Jasperman

the mobile version is powerful for the PMing, but I do not think its good for the chatrooms. As you said Luke its not on the demo site.
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by drave_head

Haven't really been using the old one long enough to make a proper decision, but the new one does look better so it gets my vote
drave_head

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Jasperman

drave_head wrote:Haven't really been using the old one long enough to make a proper decision, but the new one does look better so it gets my vote

Everyone's opinion counts. This will be our biggest website revamp since we launched I think :)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Roosell

Jasperman wrote:
drave_head wrote:Haven't really been using the old one long enough to make a proper decision, but the new one does look better so it gets my vote

Everyone's opinion counts. This will be our biggest website revamp since we launched I think :)

I expect at least 75% more #yolo that this current website then. If my demands are not met I will stitch your body to the head of your favorite pet.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:30 pm «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by Runner

Roosell wrote:
Jasperman wrote:

I expect at least 75% more #yolo that this current website then. If my demands are not met I will stitch your body to the head of your favorite pet.

I think rossell is saying he likes the newer chatbox :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by MonkeyMoobs

Im a super mega fan of boxes. I also have an adept skill in putting them together using tape and breaking them back down again.. all shapes and sizes.. prefer rectangular rather than square...

CAN WE BUILD A FORT!
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

National Flag:
Turkey
» Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:05 am «Top

PostRe: Banter Box 2.0 by MonkeyMoobs

Did i mention i like boxes?
[18:02:00] butcherb: i love you but dont tell anyone xxx
MonkeyMoobs

National Flag:
Turkey
» Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 am «Top