Latest information regarding the community

Mumble down 12/02/13

PostMumble down 12/02/13 by Runner

Hi guys,

Our service provider is updating their infrastructure and as a result our mumble server is experiencing some technical difficulties as they migrate it to the new set up. I'm sorry for the inconvenience they hope to have it fixed soon but for the moment theres nothing that can be done to speed its recovery.

Service Provider wrote:Hello Luke,

We're in the process of migrating all users and services across, if you can't see everything, it won't be much longer before you can - we're hoping for the end of today, this is high priority for us at the moment, so shouldn't be waiting for too much longer.

Once thats all moved and everything is in, we'll address any further issues that haven't been solved, so for now, I'm afraid, all I can ask you to do it wait. Apologies, its not an easy ride for us at the moment.

Regards,
Sam Newsome
Gaming Deluxe Ltd.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by butcher

cant be any fairer than that really
butcher

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ninja Island
» Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:21 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by Gweggles

"It's not an easy ride for us at the moment". Wait a second, why are they trying to get sympathy from us? :violin:
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by orchy

orchy
» Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by Wingers

went and bought a 1 month mumble server to get something up and running as I hate not chatting to peeps.

mumble address

wingers.gotmumble.com port 11157
password: tbc

Will give everyone admin when I figure out how to use it

will give runner uberadmin when he tells me how to

Treat this as a donation to tbc until mumble comes back......knowing my luck it will happen in about 1/2 an hour

No strings attached, all out donation, freebies until it expires in a month
Wingers

» Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by Runner

Cheers Wingers,

I've updated the launch Icon on the forum so it links to your temporary server.

I'm very sorry to everyone that there has been a loss of connectivity, doing what I can but other than that it's out of my hands.

To those that don't use the quick launch icons the ip for the temporary mumble is:
mumble18.gotmumble.com:11157

Once again thank you wingers.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by Solarity

TBC Mumble is back up.....
Solarity

National Flag:
Czech Republic
» Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Mumble down 12/02/13 by Runner

The quick launch link on the forum homepage has been updated to relink to the TBC server :)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:22 pm «Top