Latest information regarding the community

New Mumble IP

PostNew Mumble IP by Runner

New Mumble Server
IP: 81.19.208.17
Port: 2000

Due to a merger our GSP has gone through over the last 6 months the IP has now been changed to bring it over to the new system. I have updated the quick launch button on the forum but if you know anyone that connects using the IP please raise their attention to this information (and our forum) as the old server will cease to exist any time from now onwards.

If you experience any issues with the new server please contact me, it will ask you for a new user name - as this is a fresh server you can use the same name as before without there being any certificate conflicts. Upon first connecting it will raise a yes/no box about the servers certificate (not yours) just click yes.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 am «Top

PostRe: New Mumble IP by Gornil

I need my AFK channel :(
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Norway
» Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:32 pm «Top

PostRe: New Mumble IP by Runner

your already in it ;)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 pm «Top