Latest information regarding the community

CS:S Server Is Fixed! (again)

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by Chef

well done Lawrence!
Chef
Dungeon Master

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Wed May 30, 2012 4:10 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by StuntKid

CS:S Server Is Fixed!

I knew it couldn't be trusted! I demand my actual rank in the CSS rankings! :lol: Guessing somewhere near the bottom :doh:

See people on the server soon! :dance:
StuntKid

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Thu May 31, 2012 3:00 am «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked! by Runner

Sorry I was away in wales, I have submitted a new ticket... on a plus side cs:go comes out on 21/08/12 :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked! by wickedwillie

Whieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-)
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked! by Jasperman

apologies all for my absence i have been having pretty hectic weeks! final delivery next week i think should calm down a bit afterwards.
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked! by Runner

CS:S Server Fixed (again and well mostly...)

To be honest the delay in the cs server coming back to life is now because the server has had to be reinstalled thus removing all the plugins.

There is a conflict with my pc (and when we last checked months ago on jaspers two) that is stopping me from accessing the server through filezilla making the job of reinstalling/configuring the plugins to the server fucking long, but I've done a lot of it.

There is an open support ticket for the ftp issue and I am chasing it but tbh the euros just started and I have been drunk since friday so I will try and smash it out on the weekend (if the ftp is fixed)

For now the majorities of features work and awp's are banned - hoorar
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked! by StuntKid

Runner wrote:CS:S Server Is Fixed! (again)

:text-goodpost: :text-lol: :lol:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 am «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! (again) by Jasperman

All fixes recently are completely due to Runner's efforts please make it known how much we value what he does!!!
I apologise to all but im still having a pretty busy time of it (I actually dont know when i played my last game.... even on my phone :( )

Thanks Runner
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! (again) by Runner

Jasperman wrote:All fixes recently are completely due to Runner's efforts please make it known how much we value what he does!!!
I apologise to all but im still having a pretty busy time of it (I actually dont know when i played my last game.... even on my phone :( )

Thanks Runner

No worries man gotta pay the bills, work comes first :) hope they give you your life back sometime soon - on the plus side im slowly becoming less of a retard :)

and cheers for the kind words good sir, very much appriciated

x
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am «Top

PostCS:S Server Is Fixed! (again) by Wingers

Only 3 words are required, repetition is a good idea!!

"shoot the runner"

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wingers

» Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 am «Top