Latest information regarding the community

CS:S Server Is Fixed! (again)

PostCS:S Server Is Fixed! (again) by Runner

Server Is now Fixed!
Most of the features are now running please enjoy cs tuesday :P

Sorry I was away in wales, I have submitted a new ticket... on a plus side cs:go comes out on 21/08/12 :)

Runner wrote:Can't find a way of fixing the server in time for this evening's CS Tuesday, sorry for the inconvenience I'm waiting on a server side support ticket.

Cheers

Server Is now Fixed!
Our server provider spent the best part of his evening fixing the server files for us, I haven't tested it yet myself but the server should be fully operational again :)

EGS wrote:Hi Luke,

Sorry for the delay, I've been working on this most of this evening however had managed to resolve the issue without the need of a fresh reinstall.

The last steam update did quite a number on your install (I'm not sure if it's escalated from previous updates). In short your server couldn't start the steam services required to connect to the master server so it kept falling back to LAN mode.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Laurence ***********
Extreme Game Servers Technical Support
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue May 29, 2012 6:45 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked by Renegade

:doh:
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked by Trevor Hanley

Jasp cant get online for a few days and Runner breaks everything. fo' shame
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Tue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fucked by Chef

its because it isn't plant or gravy related
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by Runner

Server is fixed please see edited first post
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 am «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by Trevor Hanley

Good work Jasp
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by wickedwillie

Thx for the fix!
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed May 30, 2012 3:54 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by Renegade

:dance:
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by Runner

wickedwillie wrote:Thx for the fix!

no Problemo I'm sorry it wasn't in time for last night
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:S Server Is Fixed! by Gornil

Job executed satisfactory
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Wed May 30, 2012 4:10 pm «Top