Latest information regarding the community

New L4D2 Server

PostNew L4D2 Server by Runner

New L4D2 Server
Ip:109.70.148.52:27028

Now fingers crossed it should work exactly the same as before BUT I did install this at 2am this morning and have tested like a section of a map. The server should be seen via the steam group lobby selection (at least as often as the old one did) it's theoretically just an ip change.

Also please take note that I have not yet tried any of the custom maps that have been uploaded so I am unsure if or how they work so please could people bare that in mind when organising a game - get everyone to download the map before hand but be aware that you may end up playing a default map.

Also at 3am I was messing with the server.cfg, admins.cfg confogl.cfg admin_groups.cfg so you should notice that points score slightly differently and that a lot more players should now have working admin controls - further announcements and tweaks will be made!

Cheers,
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm «Top

PostRe: New L4D2 Server by Runner

Currently not working due to me rushing installs, waiting on support ticket to be answered :)

On the plus side I just managed to start our old server - dunno when it will get shut down but please use it in the mean time until I have the new one fully functioning :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 pm «Top