Latest information regarding the community

BF3 & Mumble Down :(

PostBF3 & Mumble Down :( by Runner

Hi everyone just to let you guys know that our server providers that host BF3 and Mumble for us have merged with another company and as a result are moving all of their hardware to a different site as part of the merger.

This was ment to happen at 3am today so as to be done and dusted I guess without anyone noticing but the website is down along with the servers and the control panel and I have no idea when exactly its all coming back online - ofc as soon as I know you'll know :)

Killercreation wrote:Hi All

This is an update for you regarding the transfer of hardware to our new data center location this Saturday (tomorrow) morning. We have managed to secure an earlier time slot with our chosen hauliers and things will now commence at 3am, this will allow us to get things back online earlier for you to resume normal activities.

Please note we will be posting updates on twitter and Facebook so be sure to check there for progress.

https://twitter.com/#!/GamingDeluxe

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GamingDel ... 7335211878

Regards,
The Killer Creation and GamingDeluxe Team

--

KC Staff
KillerCreation Networks Ltd
Company No. 06029596
VAT No. 902634448 (GB)

http://www.killercreation.co.uk sales@killercreation.co.uk https://www.killercreation.co.uk/cp
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 pm «Top

PostRe: BF3 & Mumble Down :( by AngryCrocodile

servers up..
AngryCrocodile

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm «Top

PostRe: BF3 & Mumble Down :( by Runner

:text-yeahthat:Servers back to normal :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am «Top

PostRe: BF3 & Mumble Down :( by Runner

Please accept this as notification of scheduled maintenance in line with company growth and expansion of our core infrastructure located at Saxon House, Cheltenham.
The following core-router upgrades are planned:

- Upgrade of the Supervisor PFC from 3B to 3BXL.
- Centralized Forwarding Cards (CFCs) to be replaced with Distributed Forwarding Cards (DFCs).

This will be bring a number of key benefits including:

- Increased packet throughput on all line cards fitted with DFCs. The DFC upgrade allows for the Forwarding Information Base (FIB ) table to be replicated to the local card without the need to query the Supervisor on the router decision. This significantly increases overall throughput allowing for line rate performance from every port.

- Enhanced Netflow support. The PFC upgrade increases the amount of Netflow entries held within TCAM that can be exported. This provides us with increased visibility of the network in order to protect customers from attacks, as well as dealing with local compromised devices.

- Additional services such as BGP used to scale the network can be offered to customers locally at Cheltenham.

Maintenance window Start Date 28 April 2012 Upgrade Start Time 20:00

Maintenance window End Date 29 April 2012 Outage End Time 06:00

Description of upgrades: loss of service up to 30 minutes at a time, whilst the cards reboot.

"During the 10 hour maintenance window Customer services will be subject to up to 3 x 30 minute outages whilst the network cards recover"
--

KC Staff
KillerCreation Networks Ltd
Company No. 06029596
VAT No. 902634448 (GB)
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:35 pm «Top

PostRe: BF3 & Mumble Down :( by AngryCrocodile

I'd recommend using ts3 for the lfd game tonight then...
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 pm «Top