Latest information regarding the community

April Fools: Server Down time!

PostApril Fools: Server Down time! by Jasperman

Hi All,

I'm afraid we got an email informing us that our servers will be taken down shortly. This is because our current server provider has gone bust :(
Only checking my @totalbantercommunity.com emails there sorry for the short notice but it is meant to take affect from May 1st onwards.

We will endavour to get replacement servers up before the end of the of this month (im sure we will find somewhere to host em).

Please bear with any configuration issues on the servers and or stats issues. It will be fully fixed ASAP.

We received the email on the 16th of March. Apologies again for not informing you sooner. (i've set up a forwarder so i get all the mail asap now).

Runner will post more details on it all shortly.

If anyone has suggestions for Game Server providers please post them here, PM me or Runner or IM us.

TBC WILL GO ON!!!! CHARGE!!!!!

Thanks

The Founders
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 pm «Top

PostRe: Server Down time! by Renegade

Worst April Fools post ever Jasp! :P

http://www.killercreation.co.uk/ - These are usually ok
Renegade

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 pm «Top

PostRe: Server Down time! by Runner

poor effort
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm «Top