Latest information regarding the community

Legendary Craft Has Moved!

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Orthokid

Sorry, I can go into edit but it says "Forum Locked". maybe unlock LC for 1 min?
And the menacing griefed said,
"I am a griefer and I'm griefing a town! Greify griefy town! I'm griefing a town.
We marched onward to the low IQ college students, and fought bravely.
Orthokid

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
United States of America
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm «Top

Never mind, I got in through Quick Edit. Thanks!
"I am a griefer and I'm griefing a town! Greify griefy town! I'm griefing a town.
Orthokid

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United States of America
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by jd9191997

Well LC is moving.... i never thought that this would happen! i suppose now that LC has moved i **might** delete my account here.
Good bye total banter, your were a good forum
jd9191997

National Flag:
United States of America
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:46 pm «Top

Same here
Orthokid

National Flag:
United States of America
» Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Runner

jd9191997 wrote:Well LC is moving.... i never thought that this would happen! i suppose now that LC has moved i **might** delete my account here.

feel free to do as you please, just bare in mind that i went to the trouble to make a new LC forum for you guys and we allowed LC on TBC for free for 6 months... before you decide to make more sarcastic comments, a little appreciation wouldn't go a miss. Considering your 14 i'm not holding my breath...
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 am «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by st3fan

I expected it as much mate, they obviously don't know how much time and effort was put into it from your self.

I would prefer if they weren't around anyway, with that kind of attitude.
st3fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 pm «Top

Runner wrote:
jd9191997 wrote:Well LC is moving.... i never thought that this would happen! i suppose now that LC has moved i **might** delete my account here.

feel free to do as you please, just bare in mind that i went to the trouble to make a new LC forum for you guys and we allowed LC on TBC for free for 6 months... before you decide to make more sarcastic comments, a little appreciation wouldn't go a miss. Considering your 14 i'm not holding my breath...

i wasn't being sarcastic, i loved this site since i found it. i did appreciate this site and all the work you put into it. jeez guys, i should have known putting that comment was a mistake, and i should have known if i did put it i would have been hated on by you. but i guess when your 14 people judge you and think your sarcastic all the time
jd9191997

National Flag:
United States of America
» Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by AngryCrocodile

They're not exactly hating on you jd, it's the whole putting the effort into making a new forum for lc and the first comment is a moan, rather than a thank you... Just unfortunate you posted after ortho.
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am «Top

Runner wrote:

........ you haven't gotten a thanks yet have you? thx for letting us be on this site, thx for making us our own, and thx for putting up with us for so long :D
oh and sry for the first post, i thought i wouldn't fit in cause i don't have any other of the stuff you forum but ill try
*staying and grateful*
P.S. not being sarcastic, i really am thankfull
jd9191997

National Flag:
United States of America
» Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 am «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Runner

no problem, I hope the LC forum is working out and going well for you guys :)

Cheers,
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:07 pm «Top