Latest information regarding the community

Legendary Craft Has Moved!

PostLegendary Craft Has Moved! by Runner

Legendary Craft Moves To New Forum
www.legendarycraft.forumotion.co.uk/

For the past 6 months the Legendary Craft forums have rather generously been hosted on the TotalBanter community Forums and now Legendary Craft has grown to its own dedicated forum! Regrettably I was un-able to merge the databases from the LC section on .:TBC:. to this new forum so all posts and topics will be lost from the .:TBC:. forum but the positive is a fresh start for the community that will see its core members help LC grow in this new chapter for the community.

Please sign up to the new LC Forum here asap and start to post there about the LC minecraft server, all of your accounts will stay open with .:TBC:. and we look forward to some of you guys maybe playing some cs:s but if not we all hope you enjoy your new forum.

Hello My Name Is...
Start by introducing your self to the new forum, I'm sure you all know each other by now but its a good idea to populate the introduction thread for new members joining the community

In a few days time I will be deleting the LC section and its posts from the .:TBC:. forum so please use the end of this week and the weekend to get what you need from your posts/topics too copy and paste from them into the new topics you create on the LC Forum. If by Sunday you are running out of time please PM Runner.

Hope you all enjoy the new forum space I have design for you guys, hopefully see you on both here and on LC in the near future

Cheers,
Runner
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Orthokid

OMFG Give me a warning! I needed to copy a HUGE post with a shit ton of BBCodes on! Now its gone!
And the menacing griefed said,
"I am a griefer and I'm griefing a town! Greify griefy town! I'm griefing a town.
We marched onward to the low IQ college students, and fought bravely.
Orthokid

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United States of America
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Jasperman

Orthokid wrote:OMFG Give me a warning! I needed to copy a HUGE post with a shit ton of BBCodes on! Now its gone!

All posts are read only....

I assume your talking about your town

viewtopic.php?f=156&t=1137
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by st3fan

Orthokid wrote:OMFG Give me a warning! I needed to copy a HUGE post with a shit ton of BBCodes on! Now its gone!

Has this not been an apparent issue for the last month?
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by StuntKid

Jasperman wrote:

All posts are read only....

Probs also meant couldn't go to 'edit' to copy codes etc :lol:
StuntKid

National Flag:
Pokemon Island
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:54 pm «Top

Sorry, Im on a bit of a rage here
"I am a griefer and I'm griefing a town! Greify griefy town! I'm griefing a town.
Orthokid

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United States of America
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:00 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Runner

its not gone, simply go to the the post you made on this forum, click edit post and then copy and paste it into a new topic on the new lc forum... that will maintain a the bbcode the new forum uses a different size structure but other than that they appear to be identically - you've lost nothing
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Runner

and yer nice to see you show some apprication for my efforts, making a forum for the community you like free of charge considering I have never played minecraft myself its pretty fucking generous, especially after hosting the LC forum on TBC for free for best part of 6 months cheers for being greatful Orthokid, you saying "thank you" really made all the difference...
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:13 pm «Top

Sorry, you really have put alot of effort into it. Thanks.

Btw, I still can enter the post through editting.
Orthokid

National Flag:
United States of America
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm «Top

PostRe: Legendary Craft Has Moved! by Jasperman

Orthokid wrote:Sorry, you really have put alot of effort into it. Thanks.

Btw, I still can enter the post through editting.

Fixed should now be able to edit but no posting new stuff
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 pm «Top