Our resident youtube blogger reporting for duty

Gweggles does the YouTube

PostGweggles does the YouTube by Gweggles

Hellooo.

So I fancied playing around with some softwares to do something creative for a change, so I thought I would make some vids for the YouTubes. I am going to be making mainly small montages/mini clips and captures of squad deathmatch for BF3 and a bit of squadplay for DayZ and possible PlantSide 2 later in the month.

My aim is just to have a bit of fun and maybe to share some good times with a few other people. If 1 person comes and plays with us because of watching them then I will be happy.

So if you have a minute, please check out my new channel: Weblinks to my YouTubes

Here's a "2 Minute Madness" clip on Gun Master, BF3.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Gweggles

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by RampantBadger

Very nice - the state of the guy you shotgun on the stairs made me laugh. Reactions of a plank of wood...

Liked the p90 spree and nice twitch shot with the JNG :D

When I can remember my TBC pootube password I will subscribe.
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by RubberJonny

Very nice :D
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Runner

looks great mate :D makes me waanna play gun master (bet ill rage)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 am «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Gweggles

New Video Up

Angry Gamers
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Chef

ooh i was ever so slightly ragey
Chef
Dungeon Master

National Flag:
Pirate Island
» Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 am «Top

Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by RampantBadger

Trevs reaction when you TK him in this makes me laugh every time.

Superb.

Also - is anyone else thinking they need to watch what they say when Gweggles is online now.....
RampantBadger

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Tirielis

nah, just hope that treb is drunk again
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:37 pm «Top

Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 pm «Top