Our resident youtube blogger reporting for duty

Gweggles does the YouTube

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Gweggles

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
Gweggles

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Tirielis

hehe i must remember never to rage at gwegles otherwise i'll end up on one of these vids
Tirielis

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Earth
» Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Crazyk

Gweggles wrote:

AWESOME. Loved the ending with Runner........
Crazyk

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 pm «Top

Tirielis wrote:hehe i must remember never to rage at gwegles otherwise i'll end up on one of these vids

Maybe it's too late?...
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:40 am «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Tirielis

Gweggles wrote:
Tirielis wrote:hehe i must remember never to rage at gwegles otherwise i'll end up on one of these vids

Maybe it's too late?...

very probable ..... but i'm nice and share your vids
Tirielis

National Flag:
Earth
» Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm «Top

This was funny as. For anyone who wasn't there, here you go. I only wish I'd got the beginning part too.

On a serious note, if anyone honestly does not wish for their voice to be used in a non profit way on youtube to get TBC a bit more attention, and hopefully more signups, then please let me know. I haven't got plenty to put in financially, so this is my contribution for the time being. PM me if you have any Q's, concerns. Also let me know of any feedback or other ways you think I can promote us more.

Thanks for all the subs and likes so far. If you didn't already know I have a twitter feed, thanks to those who have already followed.

https://twitter.com/GwegglesGaming

Thanks for watching.
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:44 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by Runner

very cool madam :P i'll try not to ask if your recording like a billion times next time :P
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by AngryCrocodile

Pretty damn badass. Keep up the good work, sah.
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 pm «Top

Vote Up on Reddit
http://redd.it/17t4qe
Last edited by Gweggles on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gweggles

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 pm «Top

PostRe: Gweggles does the YouTube by AngryCrocodile

Angry Gamers is currently 29th on r/battlefield atm. Good work.
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm «Top