Ramble on about which is your favourite god

Smite Patchnotes

PostRe: Smite Patchnotes by RampantBadger

Beware Robo-Doge:

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com
RampantBadger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:19 pm «Top

PostRe: Smite Patchnotes by RubberJonny

Jun 12, 2014: New in SMITE: Rama The 7th Avatar Arrives.
RampantBadger wrote:Highlights:
Gods:
New god is a hunter, looks interesting. Does stuff with arrows, yo.

Scylla - minor nerf to her root / cripple - times reduced slightly. Still ample time to rape your bum, maybe not enough to full combo the 2 and ult now?
Scylla - minor nerf to crush - you now can't insta cast it directly next to you, it has a 0.5s travel time minimum now. It might be possible to go near her now (it's not).

Fenrir - buffs to ult damage and phys power buff from his 2 at later levels. Neither really game changing, think you still want to level 3 > 1 > 2 > 4, or 2 before 1 if you want the life steal from scratchies.

Bacchus - reduced mana for his 1 - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Khumba - Slight nerf to the duration of his mez. You will still be mezzed for most of the game though. Was expecting an inrease on the cooldown as well tbh.

Items:
New stacking item which adds phys power, magic def and cdr - looks crazy good for warriors for the price, but obviously wont be available in assault.

A few changes to the existing items in the 'shield' tree for phys gods. Nothing too major here though. Shield of regrowth might be more attractive for the price, but I'm not sure it will be worth picking up still.

Poly nerfed for the 373rd time. Now does 50% magic damage, rather than 85%. The end of poly?
SKINZ!!!11one

New Item: Enchanted Buckler - +10 Physical Power, +10 Magical Protection. Cost: 820.
This is a new Tier 1 root item. > Runic Shield and Shield of Regrowth.

Zeus - Detonate Charge - Slow increased from 30% to 40%. Super fucking necessary.

Xbalanque - Branching Bola - Being CC’d while Branching Bola is active will now deactivate it, and force it to be recast.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm «Top

Jul 15, 2014: New in SMITE: Serqet - Goddess of Venom.
Serqet - Super powerful but super squishy. I wouldn't want to play her in Assault but she is terrifying in the Jungle.

Skinz (bring on the slow-mo!) and voice packs (Swagni is mandatory):
Swagni
Elite Agent Apollo
Covert Ops Bastet

Boosters - Players may now purchase Boosters to increase the rate rewards are given at the end of matches. Boosters are available via a new Lobby Store.

HUD scaling options.

You can now preview God cards! When mousing over a skins button in the UI, the tooltip now displays the card for the skin.

Frostbound Hammer buffed - Passive slow increased from 25% to 30%.
Heavy Hammer - This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Enemies hit by your basic attacks will move 20% slower for 1s.

Runic Shield - No longer provides HP5. Magical Protection increased from 60 to 70.

Osiris nurfed.

General balances and fixes.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm «Top

Aug 19, 2014: New in SMITE: Cabrakan, Destroyer of Mountains.
Cabrakan looks fun.

Diamond skins - Can be purchased at Mastery level 10. Legendary skins can be purchased at Mastery level 5.

The Odyssey - Some sort of map quest that you can buy new and unique items from every day.

Emotes - Buy 'em and use 'em. Emotes can be used in game using “VX” + the appropriate hot key.

Qin’s Sais - Price increased from 2650 to 3050.

Artemis - Nerfed.

Also Smite is coming to Xbox One.

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:41 pm «Top

Sep 10, 2014: New Patch: The Winds of Change - Kukulkan Sweeps In!
Kukulkan is a re-skin of Ao Kuang.
The Sacred Dragon skin remains as an option on Kukulcan, and retains Ao Kuang’s retro voice pack. Players who own that skin will continue to own it - VEW

Arachne and Odin reworked. I actually want to play as Odin for the first time in... forever.

Cabrakan and Kali buffed.

Skinz!
Pixel Buster Freya
The King Bacchus

New Items:
Odysseus's Bow - +40% Attack Speed.
Passive: Every basic attack has a 25% chance to trigger chain lighting, damaging the target and up to 4 nearby enemies for 30 damage +50% of your total physical power. This cannot trigger more than once every 1s. Cost: 2300.
This item extends off of Balanced Blade.

New item tree:
T1: Imperial Helmet - +10 Magical Power, +10 Physical Protection. Cost: 750.
T2: Jade Mountain Helm - +20 Magical Power, +20 Physical Protection. Cost: 1250.
T3: Dynasty Plate Helm - +30 Magical Power, +30 Physical Protection. Cost: 1900.
Passive: You gain 15 Magical Penetration.
T3: Celestial Legion Helm - +40 Magical Damage, +50 Physical Protection. Cost: 3150.
Passive: If you are crit, you cannot be crit again for the next 3s, and gain 40 magical power. Cannot activate more than once every 20s.

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:32 pm «Top

PostRe: Smite Patchnotes by Roosell

New Odin will likely be tuned down as his shield/jump combo is insane damage - but I really like his rework. The new Passive gives the ult so much more purpose - and now teammates can easily get out of it I'm not scared of trapping mages in with me.

New Arachne is fucking awesome. Be sure to sing the spiderman theme as you are ulting in.
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:14 pm «Top

PostRe: Smite Patchnotes by Deadpunk

The O-Bow on Kali and Arachne is pretty insane, that plus qins = too much pain for anyone to deal with.
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:17 pm «Top

PostRe: Smite Patchnotes by RampantBadger

Deadpunk wrote:The O-Bow on Kali and Arachne is pretty insane, that plus qins = too much pain for anyone to deal with.

Cabra could deal with it.
RampantBadger

National Flag:
Canada
» Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:38 pm «Top

Oct 01, 2014: New in SMITE: Sylvanus, Keeper of the Wild.
Sylvanus looks like a really good support.

Skinz!
Infinity Wave He Bo
Pajama Party Kumbhakarna

New item tree:
T1: Short Bow - +15% Attack Speed. Cost: 600.
T2: Charged Bow - 25% Attack Speed. Cost: 1350.
Passive: Every basic attack has a 25% chance to trigger chain lighting, damaging the target and up to 4 nearby enemies for 20 physical damage. This cannot trigger more than once every 1s.
T2: Hunter’s Bow - +25% Attack Speed. Cost: 1000.
T3: Odysseus’ Bow - This item has been moved to the Short Bow tree, building off of Charged Bow, which has a lesser version of the Odysseus passive.
T3: Ichaival - +30% Attack Speed. Cost: 1650.
Passive: Every successful basic attack increases your Physical Power by 10, and reduces your target's Physical Power by 10 for 3s. Max 3 Stacks.

Heavy Hammer - Cost increased from 1100 to 1350.

New Matchmaking (not available day one): Ditching Timed Queues in favour of a system similar to DI:E where players and parties are matched using the Match Making Rating (MMR) of the players in the queue. This should make for more balanced teams and a shorter queue time overall (though parties and "unusual players" may take a little longer to match).
It appears to be a very in-depth but convoluted system so expect it to not work in the slightest for the first few weeks at least. There is no set date for when this will be implemented.

AI improved. AI Ra may no longer be op!

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:51 pm «Top

PostRe: Smite Patchnotes by Trevor Hanley

On first look seems dumb OP as a solo laner. Get telkhines and you can clear very efficiently, meanwhile you keep all your skills available for poke/intiate a junglers gank/escape. + he has sustain. Not sure how good he'll be as a support but I can really see him as a super effective solo/support type character. Could potentially open up more kill lane duos in competitive and what i've been wanting to see for ages which is solo/support swapping around 10-12 mins, allowing you to run a thor/fenrir/herc support and then put some farm into them just before the end of laning phase to give them presence.

I also really hate the passive honestly. It's pure luck.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm «Top