Please submit feedback for the Counter Strike Global Offensive server here.

CS:GO Server Setup

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

Runner wrote:
Jasperman wrote:
Runner wrote:Thats probally my bad, I was trying to get reserved slots to work, which obviously they don't as your steam id is in the list, Jasper if you could comment out those cvars for me that be grand, i'll have a crack at them again when i'm back from reading (in server.cfg an gamemodes_server.txt)

ammmmmmm ill try?


Don't worry the cvars are obvious in both server.cfg and gamemodes_server.txt theres 3 of them and they have an empty line above and below sperating them visually from the rest - sorry I'm panicing to get some web pages finished work an should even be writting this :P



That a a CYA (cover your ass). Im guessing i could do it :P just wanted to be able to blame you either way ;)
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Gornil

Runner wrote:
Gornil wrote:Why not just have it on Competetive mode (or whatever it is called?), will bring the server much more closer to how TBC CSS server was setup.


Competitive mode is just a different set of convars like he values of how much money you get for win/loose, round length, freeze time. Its not like hardcore is to normal in bf3, what elements of the competitive settings are you more interested in?


I would prefer to have it as similar to CSS as possible, i.e. FF ON, Collision ON, 800$ start cash, 100% player kill bonus (or 300$), no kit or kevlar for free. Only my opinion, I dunno how much I will play the game before they fix it. As it is now shots seems more random than anything. The AK and Colt is useless since the first 2-3 shots can go where ever, and it makes me a sad panda :/ :violin:
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Image

Image
User avatar
Gornil
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:55 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Runner

Gornil wrote:
Runner wrote:
Gornil wrote:Why not just have it on Competetive mode (or whatever it is called?), will bring the server much more closer to how TBC CSS server was setup.


Competitive mode is just a different set of convars like he values of how much money you get for win/loose, round length, freeze time. Its not like hardcore is to normal in bf3, what elements of the competitive settings are you more interested in?


I would prefer to have it as similar to CSS as possible, i.e. FF ON, Collision ON, 800$ start cash, 100% player kill bonus (or 300$), no kit or kevlar for free. Only my opinion, I dunno how much I will play the game before they fix it. As it is now shots seems more random than anything. The AK and Colt is useless since the first 2-3 shots can go where ever, and it makes me a sad panda :/ :violin:

FF and player collision are in the game adjusts above in the first post, but I'll added the kill bonus of $300 to the list :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
User avatar
Runner
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Gornil

Cool, Runner. And yeah, I read it that player collision was gonna get added, I just generally just said how I would like the server =) And I would also like to thank you and Jasper for using so much of your valuable spare time to set up the server :D
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Image

Image
User avatar
Gornil
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Norway
» Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

Gornil wrote:Cool, Runner. And yeah, I read it that player collision was gonna get added, I just generally just said how I would like the server =) And I would also like to thank you and Jasper for using so much of your valuable spare time to set up the server :D



I will look into making some requested changes tonight!

Player collision does work... when enables :)
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

Just remembered (me and Jasp were talking about it last night), can we have Tags (image sprays) back (is that even a thing in GO?)?

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
User avatar
RubberJonny
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:44 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by wickedwillie

Yeah, thats the one i forgot, the spray!

Dont know if people have problems with it, but wasnt very happy with the voting-part.
Think every map is played for 10 rounds? But if a player started a vote (change teams, switch teams...) in round 9 for example, we had to play the same map for 10 rounds again...
User avatar
wickedwillie
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Belgium
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

wickedwillie wrote:Yeah, thats the one i forgot, the spray!

Dont know if people have problems with it, but wasnt very happy with the voting-part.
Think every map is played for 10 rounds? But if a player started a vote (change teams, switch teams...) in round 9 for example, we had to play the same map for 10 rounds again...


They are the "Valve" votes, I will look into disabling them!
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

Jasperman wrote:They are the "Valve" votes, I will look into disabling them!
I agree with Willie that they were spammed a little the other night but untill we have regular admins we need them to kick players and switch up the teams when games get unbalanced. Also although it's meant to be 10 rounds we always end up playing the full 20.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
User avatar
RubberJonny
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:
Jasperman wrote:They are the "Valve" votes, I will look into disabling them!
I agree with Willie that they were spammed a little the other night but untill we have regular admins we need them to kick players and switch up the teams when games get unbalanced. Also although it's meant to be 10 rounds we always end up playing the full 20.

Peace!


All admins from the previous server are set (i should have fixed that)
Signed
Jasperman


TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
User avatar
Jasperman
Founder
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 pm «Top