Please submit feedback for the Counter Strike Global Offensive server here.

CS:GO Server Setup

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

Can you make it so we have to buy armour?
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Runner

Renegade wrote:Change maps to the _se versions if they have one its much easier to see and don't have the crappy fog etc everywhere

Really don't notice the fog, tried the se maps and preffer normal
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

RubberJonny wrote:
  • Betting
  • Halftime switch
  • Warm up round - longer & knife only
  • Custom Maps
I liked the idea of Mugging at first but knifing players is reward enough, imo. Some players (Shanks) go on knifing sprees and it would be unfair to take away a player's funds leaving them unable to defend themselves against a knife wielding maniac.

The ability to adjust plug-in settings (like the "sound off" command) would be nice if and when they are implemented =)
Can you make it so we have to buy armour?
Also can you make it so player collisions are enabled?

Peace Out!
Jonny
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:Also can you make it so player collisions are enabled?

I've seen that somewhere i think.

If ive a free day at the weekend I shall be donating it to TBC. This will be writing/adapting plugins specifically for TBC use as well as improving configurations on the server itself.

This is why it is extremely important you supply feedback sooner rather than later and we will attempt to incorporate suggestions into our future developments
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Gornil

Why not just have it on Competetive mode (or whatever it is called?), will bring the server much more closer to how TBC CSS server was setup.

Also, when I tried to join yesterday the server was 18/20 full, but I couldnt join because someone on the server had blocked me (dunno what that means), I think it means that some of the players had blocked me on their friendslist and therefor I couldnt join the server. For some reason when Renegade left, I could join... hmmm... (might just be a coincident though xD)
Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Gornil

National Flag:
Norway
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Deadpunk

RubberJonny wrote: it's the TF2 thang. I find it infuriating also.
It'd be nice to see it go if that is something that can be done server end.

Peace!

cl_disablefreezecam 1

On topic:
Having played a little the last couple of nights, a prioritised top 3 for me would be:

1. Teams switch at half time
2. Reduce plug-in text size (as I feel it will put new players off, bit of a proverbial sore thumb)
3. FF and blocking on
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 am «Top

Gornil wrote:Why not just have it on Competetive mode (or whatever it is called?), will bring the server much more closer to how TBC CSS server was setup.

hmmm Competitive mode? You know, that makes absolutely no sense. But competitive mode is aimed at clans.
TBC to my knowledge has never been competitive so why would we make it so?
But the mode name is pointless/useless they can both be made identical.

Gornil wrote:Also, when I tried to join yesterday the server was 18/20 full, but I couldnt join because someone on the server had blocked me (dunno what that means), I think it means that some of the players had blocked me on their friendslist and therefor I couldnt join the server. For some reason when Renegade left, I could join... hmmm... (might just be a coincident though xD)

Thats the first i heard of that!
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 am «Top

Gornil wrote:Why not just have it on Competetive mode (or whatever it is called?), will bring the server much more closer to how TBC CSS server was setup.

Competitive mode is just a different set of convars like he values of how much money you get for win/loose, round length, freeze time. Its not like hardcore is to normal in bf3, what elements of the competitive settings are you more interested in?

Gornil wrote:Also, when I tried to join yesterday the server was 18/20 full, but I couldnt join because someone on the server had blocked me (dunno what that means), I think it means that some of the players had blocked me on their friendslist and therefor I couldnt join the server. For some reason when Renegade left, I could join... hmmm... (might just be a coincident though xD)

Thats probally my bad, I was trying to get reserved slots to work, which obviously they don't as your steam id is in the list, Jasper if you could comment out those cvars for me that be grand, i'll have a crack at them again when i'm back from reading (in server.cfg an gamemodes_server.txt)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 am «Top

Runner wrote:Thats probally my bad, I was trying to get reserved slots to work, which obviously they don't as your steam id is in the list, Jasper if you could comment out those cvars for me that be grand, i'll have a crack at them again when i'm back from reading (in server.cfg an gamemodes_server.txt)

ammmmmmm ill try?
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 am «Top

Jasperman wrote:
Runner wrote:Thats probally my bad, I was trying to get reserved slots to work, which obviously they don't as your steam id is in the list, Jasper if you could comment out those cvars for me that be grand, i'll have a crack at them again when i'm back from reading (in server.cfg an gamemodes_server.txt)

ammmmmmm ill try?

Don't worry the cvars are obvious in both server.cfg and gamemodes_server.txt theres 3 of them and they have an empty line above and below sperating them visually from the rest - sorry I'm panicing to get some web pages finished work an should even be writting this :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 pm «Top