Please submit feedback for the Counter Strike Global Offensive server here.

CS:GO Server Setup

PostCS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

Hi All,
Runner and myself worked very hard the last few days to get the server somewhat playable (its harder than it was originally thought to be).

But overall I would like to invite you all to give us feeback on it all, tell us what you likes/disliked and your ideas for the future!
Now we do have lots planned (including possibly custom built plugins :S ) what the server is currently running is only a baseline we could put together prior to launch and we intend to develop and improve the server over the next month. So Post your general views below and feel free to start specific threads about certain aspects of gameplay that you feel need more detailed discussion.

Plugins:
  • Weapons Restrict
  • Betting
  • Halftime switch
  • Sounds
  • Mixed Game Modes Thread PLugin By Jasperman
  • Mugging
  • Stats fix the in game HUD

Gameplay:
  • Warm up to last longer (currently 25 seconds)
  • Zeus/knife only in warmup/firstround
  • Custom Maps
  • Allow Armor Buying
  • Player Collisions
  • FF On
  • 100% player kill bonus (or 300$)
  • No Free Defuse Kits
  • Enable Sprays
  • Disable Valve Votes (sv_allow_votes 0)
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Ireland
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server First Night Impressions by Gweggles

Map Votes
Betting
Half Time Switch
Knife steals money
Mixed modes (gg/de/cs)
Music
Warm up to last longer
1st round is Zeus and knife only
Gweggles

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

• Betting
  • Halftime switch
  • Warm up round - longer & knife only
  • Custom Maps
I liked the idea of Mugging at first but knifing players is reward enough, imo. Some players (Shanks) go on knifing sprees and it would be unfair to take away a player's funds leaving them unable to defend themselves against a knife wielding maniac.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by wickedwillie

When i got killed last nite (happened couple of times), it showed who killed me, who i killed, damage etc...
However i wasnt able to let it disappear... stayed on rather long time...
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 pm «Top

wickedwillie wrote:When i got killed last nite (happened couple of times), it showed who killed me, who i killed, damage etc...
Yeah it's the TF2 thang. I find it infuriating also.
It'd be nice to see it go if that is something that can be done server end.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Runner

RubberJonny wrote:
wickedwillie wrote:When i got killed last nite (happened couple of times), it showed who killed me, who i killed, damage etc...
Yeah it's the TF2 thang. I find it infuriating also.
It'd be nice to see it go if that is something that can be done server end.

Peace!

I think what willie is describing is the stats plugin, its generated through sourcemod which in its development stage in csgo has massive text boxes (yellowy header that looks like admin controls). There should be a way for me to change that, you might even be able to type "settings" into chat and change it client side for now.
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Trevor Hanley

Odd question and i haven't played yet so maybe redundant.

new games often leads to hacking fucks around, do we have the admin list setup & a list of commands yet? Sorry if this is redundant is just an obvious thing that is easily overlooked.

Runner/Jasp, as always thanks for work you're putting in on the server, just hope the game is good enough to make it used a lot!
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by wickedwillie

Yeah, in CSS u could type settings or damage and then u could choose: partial text, GUI based or sth...
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 pm «Top

Runner wrote:I think what willie is describing is the stats plugin, its generated through sourcemod which in its development stage in csgo has massive text boxes (yellowy header that looks like admin controls). There should be a way for me to change that, you might even be able to type "settings" into chat and change it client side for now.
You made a bad situation worse? Typical =P

The ability to adjust plug-in settings (like the "sound off" command) would be nice if and when they are implemented =)

Peace!
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Renegade

Change maps to the _se versions if they have one its much easier to see and don't have the crappy fog etc everywhere
Renegade

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:04 pm «Top