Please submit feedback for the Counter Strike Global Offensive server here.

CS:GO Server Setup

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

Jasperman wrote:
RubberJonny wrote:
Jasperman wrote:They are the "Valve" votes, I will look into disabling them!
I agree with Willie that they were spammed a little the other night but untill we have regular admins we need them to kick players and switch up the teams when games get unbalanced.
All admins from the previous server are set (i should have fixed that)
"Regular" being the operative word here. Chef, Nickers, Grav and Zetoc (all of which do not own the game) are the only admins i remember other than you and Runner and for any others that might be playing GO i don't remember anyone making use of their admin powers while i've been in game.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm «Top

PostCS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

I will revise the list and powers, renegade is one. I may temporarily promote some people, but admins are decided by committee. So no promise they will get to keep it

------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
------------------
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by RubberJonny

Jasperman wrote:I will revise the list and powers, renegade is one. I may temporarily promote some people, but admins are decided by committee. So no promise they will get to keep it.
I think Willie should have admin, without a doubt. He's the most commited of our CS players and every time he's been on he's tried to keep things organised.

Peace!
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm «Top

PostRe: CS:GO Server Setup by Jasperman

RubberJonny wrote:
Jasperman wrote:I will revise the list and powers, renegade is one. I may temporarily promote some people, but admins are decided by committee. So no promise they will get to keep it.
I think Willie should have admin, without a doubt. He's the most commited of our CS players and every time he's been on he's tried to keep things organised.

Peace!

Willie already is an admin. Just didnt have his bind set up
Signed
Jasperman

TBC Facebook Page
TBC Steam Group
Join DropBox

Raging Goblin wrote:He raged at the world,
at his family,
at his life.
But mostly he just raged
Jasperman
Founder

National Flag:
Ireland
» Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm «Top