Place to discuss how shit your team are

lingerie superbowl

Postlingerie superbowl by Runner

Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm «Top

PostRe: lingerie superbowl by RubberJonny

God Bless America *salutes the Stars and Stripes with a single man tear rolling down cheek*
Man Will Never Be Free Until The Last King Is Strangled With The Entrails Of The Last Priest
RubberJonny

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm «Top

PostRe: lingerie superbowl by Trevor Hanley

Likely the best NFL team in LA those girls. (this joke is funny to nobody but me and like 60% of America)
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 am «Top

PostRe: lingerie superbowl by AngryCrocodile

RubberJonny wrote: *salutes the Stars and Stripes with a single man tear rolling down cheek*

Shouldnt this be: *salutes the Stars and Stripes with a single man tear rolling down his thigh*
AngryCrocodile

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 pm «Top