Place to discuss how shit your team are

Euro 2012 News

PostEuro 2012 News by Runner

Frank Lampard Injured
Pulled up in training and is going for scans on Thursday, fingers crossed Henderson gets his chance Link :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 News by Trevor Hanley

I hope that henderson part was a joke. He's not a lot better than Downing who is without doubt one of the least deserving players to ever be selected for an England squad.

To be honest all the 'pool players sans Carrol/Johnson should be nowhere fucking near the squad.
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 am «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 News by Runner

who would you have replace fat frank? :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 am «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 News by Deadpunk

Carrick. oh wait...
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you
I'm the space invader, I'll be a rock 'n' rollin' bitch for you
Deadpunk

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 1:21 pm «Top

well exactly the irony, if he hadn't been such an arrogant twat he'd be first started anyway with barry and lampard injured
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 2:04 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 News by st3fan

bet the dirty jew-manc is gutted!
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm «Top

st3fan wrote:bet the dirty jew-manc is gutted!

I hope so, shouldn't be so dam arrogant
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 pm «Top