Place to discuss how shit your team are

Fantasy Football Euro 2012

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by Trevor Hanley

Got a full squad for this week without paying for transfers, going to be an interesting week fantasy wise!
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 am «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by Runner

yer im starting to regret my tactic of having 2 ghst players that has now risen to 3, you should make a killing this week trev
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by wickedwillie

Noooooooooooooooooooo... i mean noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why would u replace Gomez??? I mean, i just bought him!!!! :doh:
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Belgium
» Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm «Top

Got 6 players who should all start tomorrow and only 100 off the lead. Pirlo Rooney 1-1 draw please and thanks with buffon making lots of saves (yeah fucking right) :D
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 pm «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by st3fan

meh, haven't been keeping up with this as ive been in france for last 3 weeks! Damn you !!!
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:34 pm «Top

removing 4 of my 8 spanish after the first semi final to flood my team with germans was bold but foolish :P if i'd of put in a few itallians i could of won :P wp karl
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:43 am «Top

33 points sperating the top 4!!!
Thanks too all involved, great game.

Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 am «Top

Tight as a badgers arse by the end :D At least Runner didnt win...

Grats AV & DP
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 am «Top

wickedwillie wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooo... i mean noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why would u replace Gomez??? I mean, i just bought him!!!! :doh:

happened to me too, personally I think germany fucking around with their front 3 brought about their down turn in form.
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 am «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by AcidicVirus

Cheers lads :D

Fecking germans were useless, luckily I always had the max germans allowed so had a couple of transfers left after they failed!

Would have rathered the £100 win tho lol :P
- Never Try And Bullshit A Bullshitter! -
AcidicVirus

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 pm «Top