Place to discuss how shit your team are

Fantasy Football Euro 2012

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by st3fan

finally made a team, can have quite a handy team.
st3fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu May 31, 2012 9:46 pm «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by wickedwillie

I really have a shite team :geek:
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Belgium
» Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:35 pm «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by Runner

making decissions atm
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:23 pm «Top

Realised waaaaaay too late u could make substitutions without losing points :ugeek:
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 am «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by Trevor Hanley

Yeah, kind of ruins it imo! since realising i've climbed the table in a rapid manner though :)
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:05 am «Top

reading the rules is always a good starting point
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 am «Top

Im sure that wasnt in the rules when i started... :liar:
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am «Top

lol :P well i've just subbed out the majority of russian and dutch players for hefty penalties
XD
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 am «Top

PostRe: Fantasy Football Euro 2012 by Trevor Hanley

Runner wrote:lol :P well i've just subbed out the majority of russian and dutch players for hefty penalties
XD

Just did the same, 75point penalty ftl :(
I'm a poo

Trevor Hanley

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
United Arab Emirates
» Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm «Top

trev and dp look very good, starting 15 XD ouch ive only got 12 players probably gonna cost me
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am «Top