£5 - prize fund of £80
47%
£10 - Prize fund of £160
53%

Total votes : 15

PostRe: Euro 2012 Sweepstakes by Runner

ty :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 am «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 Sweepstakes by wickedwillie

Hmmm f*cked up i guess... France against Spain :cry:
wickedwillie

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Belgium
» Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 Sweepstakes by st3fan

will send my money asap mate!

I drew England :D
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:38 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 Sweepstakes by wickedwillie

Game over for me
wickedwillie

National Flag:
Belgium
» Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:42 pm «Top

PostRe: Euro 2012 Sweepstakes by Roosell

Holy crap I'm actually going to win some money. :shock:
RIP Cuervo
Roosell

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
National Flag:
Canada
» Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 pm «Top

congrats, ill sort this shit out this week :)
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 am «Top

Moobs, Badger, Trev and Renegade could you please add you £7.50 entries to the pile
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm «Top