Place to discuss how shit your team are

F1 Grand Prix Predictor

PostRe: F1 Grand Prix Predictor by Runner

right well ive made my predictions now for bahrain as ive fogotton to make predictions 2/3 races XD managed to get 27 points in maylasia and then 27 points in china with the same set up XD
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
User Details: Show details
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:32 pm «Top

st3fan wrote:Does it really matter, if you leave him in it will make my position look that little bit better ;)

LOL he's 5th globally, and i still cant see how to delete
Signed Runner

RampantBadger wrote:bono is on full turbo fisting mode right now. Have had to sack off work and am lying in bed watching police squad 5 minutes at a time, then having to take a 10 minute break before I gavomit.
Runner
Founder

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
National Flag:
Great Britain
» Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm «Top

PostRe: F1 Grand Prix Predictor by st3fan

That's mental.... get rid of him asap! :p

Got 40 bonus points for something this week! Win
st3fan

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 am «Top

I got 5 points XD this season is brilliantly impossible to call - I'm still just suffering from not making any predictions the first race gonna be hard to claw back into the game :P
Signed Runner

Runner
Founder

National Flag:
Great Britain
» Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm «Top